No announcement yet.

RZX2 feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to go to Okoboji this summer with my family. Rent a house for a weekend deal. Let me know if you have any connections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

16 is a good boat. 440 raptor. Had a passive emptying problem with bow bags. Interestingly, another had a passive filling problem (I heard). Either way, after some confusion on what the heck was going on, both were fixed. Really needs a good bit of more weight in the rear, I will have to check with my guy to see what we ended up with. But he had his dirty mitts on 400# of my lead for a LONG TIME this summer until I made him buy his own.

Regarding the surf wave, it is very good. Honestly, not larger or longer than my F24, but does have a better shape. There is a nice transition and lip as people describe--basically a sharp little steep part that you can ollie your board off of pretty easily. I would say its a factor when learning to air (our category), with waning importance as you get better at airs. The lip on my GSA wave is less pronounced. I win the brute strength category, RZX wins the details category. Either way, they're both really really good. I do not think you will be disappointed in what the RZX throws--but will not likely be stronger or longer than what you have. It will be fun no question.

Rough water ride is not as good--flat transom deadrise I suspect is the culprit. Another thing, the bow is a touch low, so minding waves is more of a task. Interior, electronics, etc, all very nice. Gunwales are DEEP. You sit IN this boat, not ON it. Throttle, steering are excellent.

Its a great boat. We def experienced some new model year cobwebs which need to be addressed. But the last 70+ hours have been smooth. We only put 150 on it last year.......and 150 on mine. Doesn't seem possible?
      Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Man, weekends are a zoo. Fun, but very busy. Come Thu-Sat and you would really love it.

Comment

RIMG_0296.jpgIMG_0296.jpg.
          I had my friend give his opinion of the RZX2 while he was at the Southern Surf Fest last weekend and got a pic of the Surf wave he said it was a really nice wave plenty of push he said it was almost to steep and it looks kinda of dirty and doesn't roll over right after coming from the back of the boat like most did they didn't try to clean it up at all but he was really impressed with it his only complaint was it was the loudest boat there and the fumes where noticeable strong but an FAE would fix that the G23 and the Centurion Ri257 was hands down best waves he rode.

Comment

Thanks, wonder if they had plug and play full, and what size bags?

Comment

There you go Mgigs, Ri257 it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Mgigs7 View Post
                Thanks, wonder if they had plug and play full, and what size bags?

I will find out tomorrow for you I will add that he said he found that he was on the brakes a lot with that wave, crazy push and the wetsounds stereo was awesome just from the factory

Comment

Originally posted by smithjd11 View Post
                  I will find out tomorrow for you I will add that he said he found that he was on the brakes a lot with that wave, crazy push and the wetsounds stereo was awesome just from the factory
                  Thanks!

Centurion has some work to do on the inside of those boats at that price range.

Comment

Originally posted by Mgigs7 View Post
                    Thanks!

Centurion has some work to do on the inside of those boats at that price range.

Agree did a demo on Ri237 couple of weeks ago and it got scratched from my list of potential new boats still would like to see an RZX2 wave with somebody that has time to really dial it in

Comment

Originally posted by smithjd11 View Post
                      Agree did a demo on Ri237 couple of weeks ago and it got scratched from my list of potential new boats still would like to see an RZX2 wave with somebody that has time to really dial it in
                      Smithjd11 - Check your inbox buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by CarFanatic View Post
                        Smithjd11 - Check your inbox buddy!
                        If it's good info on the RZX2 send it my way also

Comment

Working...
                        X