RZX2 feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RZX2 feedback

RZX2 owners- any real life feedback on the boat yet? Inside pics with seats open? Surf wave pics?
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg. Well here's the interior pic of mine and stay tuned for the after pics in weeks to come .
    surf till u die.

Comment

Have any of you new RZX2 owners been able to hit the water yet for some reviews of the boat, Performance,wave things you like and dont like Thanks.

Comment

Let's see some waves and storage compartments, what fits and what doesn't under the seats. I'm concerned that it's too shallow under the seats. Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by Mgigs7 View Post
          Let's see some waves and storage compartments, what fits and what doesn't under the seats. I'm concerned that it's too shallow under the seats. Thx!

Was thinking the same thing the storage is really shallow on the RZX2,would like to see what the guys are putting in there.

Comment

Ok any pics of waves or inside storage on the RZX2?

Comment

New RZX2 owners.....any new videos or surf wave comments? I'm looking at the RZX3 or 2 and want to make the right choice for surfing.
              Thx!

Comment

From all I have heard Mgigs, between those the surf choice is the 2.
                Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

If you are going pure surf, then rzx3.....
                  Germaine Marine
                  "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

See I told you (LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
                      If you are going pure surf, then rzx3.....
                      You should share your RZX3 recipe if you have one. See how it compares to what we have cooking on my buddy's wip. We need it to be the best.

Comment

Mgigs--what is it you mainly seek as you migrate from B52 23 to RZX 2 or 3?

Comment

Dakota, all the silly things. Touch screens, reversible seats, surf remote. I have a two to three year time frame for each boat. My favorite boat that I have owned so far is the MB. Not sure I will be happier with the extra 40k it's going to take or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mgigs7 View Post
                            Dakota, all the silly things. Touch screens, reversible seats, surf remote. I have a two to three year time frame for each boat. My favorite boat that I have owned so far is the MB. Not sure I will be happier with the extra 40k it's going to take or not.

Roger that! They are stunningly beautiful. One thing I like about 2 vs 3 is the bow walk through. It makes the interior feel larger to me. The 3 I have spent many hours on is a playpen (as they are), and the "feel" of it is smaller, if that makes any sense.

I may be coming to Geneva this summer for my Xboat son. Is that your stomping grounds?

Comment

Yes, Lake Geneva, chain of lakes in Illinois
                              I would like to hear more about your buddy's RZX. That's my first choice due to price on a 16.

Comment

Working...
                              X