No announcement yet.

2017 Audio Option Breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just went ahead and bought another amp. But I assure on my build sheet it never said anything about a dsp model. I ordered my 17 from a 16 build sheet because I ordered it 3-4 weeks before the 17's came out and it clearly stated syn dx 6. Not syn dx 6 dsp. It's ok though. All is good. I just had to run 4 amps instead of 3. The dsp will power my in boats only

Comment

Originally posted by hartattack View Post
      I have recently ordered a rzx2 and was wondering what sub you guys are using as a replacement? I have a 13" JL w7 in one of my boats and it was amazing lol, not water proof but amazing. I am looking for option that will make it pound.
      I have been running a 10w7 in my RZ4 for 3 seasons now and have had 0 issues with it. I built a ported enclosure for it and mounted it under the helm in the stock location. I cut the hole for the port in the wall in the helm and the box at the same time so that they lined up perfect, then slid the port through both. The enclosure is covered in bedliner and has stayed dry and in good shape. It was a pain in the rear designing a ported enclosure that would fit through the opening behind the seat in the bow, but I wanted to leave the factory structure in place. I run it off an old school RF BD1500 so it sees about 600 watts at 3 ohm. I have another 10w7 in the garage that someday I will figure out a place for and run them both off that amp.

Long story short, I love the W7 in my boat.

Comment

Working...
      X