Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any knowledge about this Tige 4sale in Texas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no knowledge of this boat, but for the dealer I have some first hand experience. I bought my first boat from them and once I got it home it was far from prefect. It had some issues to say the least. I was my fault, didn't know what to look for in an inboard boat. I was just over 21 and had only been around fishing boats all my life. Shame on me, just I am a better boat mechanic because of it. Moral of the story, just check it over thoroughly if you do go look at it. They did just enough to my old boat to get it off the lot, it was my problem after that.

Comment

I thought that they can confirm engine hours through the perfect pass by pressing Menu and ^ at the same time should take you to a sub menu and show you volts, air temp and engine hours. Something tells me that at that price it is super high hours and also what chpthrl was thinking about the sound system being gutted.

I have the same boat with the same layout and think it is a great ride, but I would be worried why it is so cheap. Best of luck.

Comment

After that WW thread which I remember well I honestly wouldn't even consider the boat no matter what from that dealer. If Carr5779 had some problems just like the WW Epic owner who else had the same experience?

Comment

I read through that entire WW thread last night... that thing had a plot twist better than a lot of movies I've seen recently. I agree 100% BCRider, anything from that place is gonna be a bad idea. I told my buddy that called on it to move on..

Comment

Working...
          X