No announcement yet.

Here is my 2017 RZX2 Coming to life!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20170206_121112_resized.jpg20170206_121117_resized.jpg20170206_121137_resized.jpg
    Here are a few more pictures. Sounds like it will be in Denver next week!!

Comment

That looks great. cant wait to see the finished product.

Comment

Since this is your 4th Tige (and I just bought my first), curious how the resale was each time. You trading back in to dealer or private selling. Reasonable hits each time you did it? From what I can see of the market, Tige seems to hold its value fairly well but till you are actually selling your own boat, its hard to know the true market (and I know every area will be slightly different). My dealer gave me a great price since it was a new 2016 leftover..., he made the comment that I could likely put 100hrs on it this summer and still get basically what I paid for it the summer of 2018. I took that with a grain of salt, realizing that he wanted to sell it, but I also KNOW I got a smokin buy. I know typically the moment you drive a new car off the lot you are screwed on resale. I have always bought used boats before...first new one so wondering what your experience has been. Thanks

Comment

Really digging the saddle & blue interior. Sweet ride.
          Steven Wellman, Tige owner since 2017

Comment

Originally posted by TigeFamily View Post
            Since this is your 4th Tige (and I just bought my first), curious how the resale was each time. You trading back in to dealer or private selling. Reasonable hits each time you did it? From what I can see of the market, Tige seems to hold its value fairly well but till you are actually selling your own boat, its hard to know the true market (and I know every area will be slightly different). My dealer gave me a great price since it was a new 2016 leftover..., he made the comment that I could likely put 100hrs on it this summer and still get basically what I paid for it the summer of 2018. I took that with a grain of salt, realizing that he wanted to sell it, but I also KNOW I got a smokin buy. I know typically the moment you drive a new car off the lot you are screwed on resale. I have always bought used boats before...first new one so wondering what your experience has been. Thanks
            I have traded each of my previous Tige boats in on the new version. My dealer (WWS) has done a great job providing a great value each time. When factoring in the tax savings on the trade, it has been very fair. Obviously, taking great care of your boat helps.

Comment

Originally posted by LTWellman View Post
              Really digging the saddle & blue interior. Sweet ride.
              Thanks man!

Comment

I LOVE that here in NC, they max out the sales tax on boats @ $1,500, saved me over $4k on total purchase price. Lot of other dumb SH#* they do here...but that is not one of them

Comment

IMG_1560.jpgIMG_1559.jpgIMG_1558.jpgMy boat has arrived in Denver! I'm so excited to unwrap it. Thank you for all your help Bill and Nick! WWS is the best!
                  Last edited by striz; 02-15-2017, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X