Here is my 2017 RZX2 Coming to life!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my 2017 RZX2 Coming to life!!

Getting excited for my 4th Tige! Previously owned 06 22V, 08 RZ2, 14 Z3. Confident that this will be the best yet! fullsizeoutput_c6e.jpgimage006.jpgIMG_0409.jpgIMG_0410.jpg20170202_142120_resized.jpeg20170201_111341_resized.jpg20170202_142507_resized.jpeg

That's gonna be one sick boat Congrats!

Comment

Sweet RZX2. Really dig the colors. I've got a silver/Navy/white Z3 in the mold. Can't wait to get some build pics of my own up. Post up more if ya get them. I'd be interested in seeing how the interior comes out.
      Steven Wellman, Tige owner since 2017

Comment

You are gonna love the Z3!

Comment

Originally posted by striz View Post
          You are gonna love the Z3!
          I think so too. I've had a Sanger 215 for 9 years that was an excellent boat, but a little to small on the lake I live on, so I wanted something bigger. My neighbor has had 3 Tiges and recently upgraded his RZ4 to a RZX. He had some issues with his RZX and Tige and the local dealer really stepped up to make it right for him. I was impressed with their customer service, it was one of the reasons I went with Tige over Malibu or Nautique. Keep the build pics coming, I'm suppose to tour the factory this Friday and see what it's all about.
          Steven Wellman, Tige owner since 2017

Comment

Sick ride bud you'll love it! Congrats. I just got mine last week.
            surf till u die.

Comment

Whoop Whoop, congrats Jeff your summer is going to be epic with the new whip!!!!!

Comment

What made you choose the RZX2 over the RZX3? Having that debate myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's one great looking boat!!

Comment

Thanks G Dub!

Comment

I have surfed behind the RZX3. It is a great surf wave! I hear that the RZX2 is even better. Ballast is farther forward in the RZX2.

Comment

Originally posted by striz View Post
                        I have surfed behind the RZX3. It is a great surf wave! I hear that the RZX2 is even better. Ballast is farther forward in the RZX2.
                        Thanks, what do you mean the ballast is farther forward? Did you feel the 2 is the same size inside or does it feel a little smaller? Passenger rating is the same I know.

Comment

Ballast tanks on RZX3 are from the helm(ish) back. The tanks on the RZX2 are forward of the helm. Better nose to stern balance. I believe it will make a more adjustable wave. Cannot go wrong with RZX3. Wave has so much push!!

Comment

@Mgigs7 in addition to what @striz said, sitting in RZX2 feels comparable to the RZX3, but slightly smaller with a little less depth to the interior and thus slightly less storage. I really enjoyed surfing the RZX3, so if the 2 is supposed to be a little better, that is just bonus. In the end its walk-though bow and one foot shorter (and no transom board locker), I think a lot of purchasing decisions will be personal preference until we see more side-by-side real world surfing comparisons.

Comment

Thx guys! Keep the pics coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X