No announcement yet.

Need opinions - thinking of selling my 24V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the guy straight up lied to you about the hours? Then disappeared when you asked for the deposit back? Time to get Pirate 4x4 involved!

Comment

Ya look similar but his is an 05. I agree I will always just have a boat mechanic do a pre sell inspection now with hour verification. I wish there could be more trust. I hesitated given him the cash but he seemed cool and reasonable and I thought if I tell him within 12 hours if we are going to proceed with the sale or not and he doesn't miss the opportunity to show it to anyone else he will give back the deposit. I was wrong I guess he needed to couple hundred bucks bad enough to dirty his name.

When he told me he had other people to show it to I said go ahead becuase I started getting nervous about a few things mainly the hour gauge being newer then the rest of the boat. Oh well a couple hundred dollar loss is better then buy a shady used boat for 31k

Comment

That's pretty sketch Logan!! That really sucks man if I were selling my boat and really wanted to get rid of it I would do all the showing/lake tests people wanted to do as a show of good faith that the boat is what I say it is but would chock up the cost of doing as part of selling a boat. Sorry that happened, not all T.O are douche bags.
        My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

How much of a deposit did you leave?

Comment

Masongardner, what's ups with this?!?

Comment

Working...
            X