No announcement yet.

21v Riders Edition Flooring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.marinedeckfactory.com...If you want to get Seadeck or Gatorstep style flooring, but don't want to pay the brand name premium...and are skilled enough to cut and install it yourself, this is the place to go. Factory is in China so shipping takes 2 weeks, they have great pricing and there is a minimum amount you must order (ususally 5 sheets). Most of their sheets are roughly 90" long X 35.5" wide. For the price tho +/-$40 per sheet plus shipping, you cannot lose if you are a DIY person. All different textures and sizes. I know someone who re-did their entire boat with it and I ordered now cause I am installed pieces on my gunnels and this fall am gonna rip up all my carpet under seats and in rear lockers and replace it with this Marine Deck.

Comment

^ Is that the stuff the guy over on Wakeworld has been re-doing his boat with but refused to give the manufacture away? I've been looking for a cheaper alternative to make a cooler pad for my RTIC 60 and was hoping to find out what his source was...

Comment

yes...that is his source

Comment

So I forgot to grab add'l pics when we were loading up the weeksond, sorry. I will make sure to do so this weekend.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in getting you this pic. The carpet on the walls is still in good shape, so I left it alone. Here is a photo. Yes the floor does have a little roll or hump in it...IMG_0333.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BurnMac42 View Post
              ^ Is that the stuff the guy over on Wakeworld has been re-doing his boat with but refused to give the manufacture away? I've been looking for a cheaper alternative to make a cooler pad for my RTIC 60 and was hoping to find out what his source was...
              Yes that was my source. I didn't refuse I just waited to the end. WW people are a finicky group and they tear down good ideas just because they aren't from the big brands sometimes.

Check my post on the swim step here.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ad-On-A-Budget

You can see the whole post on the interior with over 60 pics at WakeGarage

http://www.wakegarage.com/projects-a...-a-budget-r61/
              If it was easy, everybody would do it!
              www.WakeGarage.com

Comment

Hyperryd, it's been a few years now since this project, any additional feedback available about durability or any observations ? I'm looking at reflooring a 1999 21v RE, Thnx KLK

Comment

Originally posted by KLK View Post
                  Hyperryd, it's been a few years now since this project, any additional feedback available about durability or any observations ? I'm looking at reflooring a 1999 21v RE, Thnx KLK
                  He may not be active here anymore. He is on IG. I'd DM him there if you don't hear back here on the forum

Comment

Working...
                  X