No announcement yet.

Metal Fabricating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not contact you because these need to be aluminum and you had stated you dont weld aluminum.

If you click on the link to the supra thread, you can see the uncoated parts in their fabricated state. These can be done from 100% billet, but it leaves a great deal of milled off material as waste. Also, the quote I got for the lower brackets came in at one (1) lower costing ME what I sell a PAIR for. So not doable.

So after a promising, and seems to have been the last conversation, it was determined that the best way to do these, is in 2 pieces, as the original batch had been done.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

If you're looking for fabricated parts now rather than fully machined, try Mac Fab in Mount Holly http://www.macfab.net/

I've always dealt with Kevan McEvoy over there.

Comment

Another option is to post it up for quote on the CNCZone forum. Lots of talent and helpful folks there with the necessary capability.
        2013 RZ2 with Convex VX, MLA Custom Sacs

Comment

Right up my alley bud let me know if I can help u out my shop can weld anything.
          surf till u die.

Comment

the suggestions are much appreciated, thanks. I will reach out to you guys as quick as I can. Still got a couple busy days ahead.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
            X