Indmar Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool!
    Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Trading in the 2013 RZ4 for a Z3. Looking at 2016 Tige Z3 with Indmar Raptor 6.2L S62 engine....Wanted to know how reliable the Z3 is and if people are having any issues at all?

Thanks guys!

Comment

Here's a pic of the RZ4

RZ4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by slonedigitty View Post
            Trading in the 2013 RZ4 for a Z3. Looking at 2016 Tige Z3 with Indmar Raptor 6.2L S62 engine....Wanted to know how reliable the Z3 is and if people are having any issues at all?

Thanks guys!
            Have a 15 with the raptor 400 and around 140 hours problem free. Have plenty of power in my z3 loaded or unloaded and I have the 2419 prop still on. Think they changed props on the 16s but I've been on a few and they have plenty of power also. Taps 3 wave is incredible IMO also. Little different shape then my VX but has a nice long clean pocket with plenty of height and push.

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
              Have a 15 with the raptor 400 and around 140 hours problem free. Have plenty of power in my z3 loaded or unloaded and I have the 2419 prop still on. Think they changed props on the 16s but I've been on a few and they have plenty of power also. Taps 3 wave is incredible IMO also. Little different shape then my VX but has a nice long clean pocket with plenty of height and push.
              Motor is legit, taps 3 is legit. They just need more weight from the factory especially for those that dont surf with a crew of 6+ regularly. After hours of playing 20 to be exact lol, I have settled with 800lbs of lead total. I can surf just me and a buddy if need be... no issues with the motor laughing at me while I try to bury it.

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 11.36.58 PM.jpg
              Germaine Marine
              "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

On another note the 360 they are putting in the cheaper R series is a screamer also. I was next to an r21 last week that was fully ballasted and we both took off at same time and it kept up with my 400.

The r21 taps 3 puts out a serious wave also. Very tall and clean with an extremely long pocket with just factory ballast.

Comment

Appreciate the replies guys!

Comment

Been a Tige owner for a week now. Lol. Love the raptor in our Z3. So quiet and has lots of punch

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
                      On another note the 360 they are putting in the cheaper R series is a screamer also. I was next to an r21 last week that was fully ballasted and we both took off at same time and it kept up with my 400.

The r21 taps 3 puts out a serious wave also. Very tall and clean with an extremely long pocket with just factory ballast.
                      the 360R is a great motor as well....literally just a de-tuned Raptor 400, with a different heat exchanger and no strainer on it standard.

Comment

Just got a 2016 25th anniversary edition Z3 with the Raptor 440 in it. So far it is FANTASTIC. Got to do some wakeboarding, but no surfing yet. Can't wait to play with her some more. 2016 Z3.jpg

Comment

Nice! I got the 440 too, it's great.

Comment

Sorry to dig up am old thread guys-
                            Just curious about other issues that are cropping up on the Raptor for everyone. There's been some small tweaks between 16 and 17 so also curious how that's going to play out. Already received a fun service bulletin from Indmar for 17's. It seems like so far incorrect oil and fuel have been the biggest killers. Has anyone out there optioned the new 460?

Comment

2016 Z3. 115 trouble free hours on the Raptor 400. I also added 800 lbs of lead this season. Now need to upgrade the prop from the 537 to something with more torque.

Comment

^^^hey...tell me about the 537 on the Z3. How does it run with a crowd but no ballast? Top speed at WOT? I might be willing to trade you for a tractor prop.

Comment

Working...
                                X