Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TAC REWIRE INSTRUCTIONS/DIAGRAMS FOR 2006 MEFI4 PLEASE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TAC REWIRE INSTRUCTIONS/DIAGRAMS FOR 2006 MEFI4 PLEASE?

Hi guys--

I have the dreaded limp mode no alarm issues. Random, seems to possibly coincide with 12v accessory use, like blower, radio, lights.....hard to tell. Anyway, it sure does NOT look like the TAC re-power trick has been done. I understand to take pink from TAC plug and splice it to pink going into ECM. I also understand to ground TAC to engine block (exactly where I don't know).

Anyone have the official instructions and diagrams to make sure I am clipping and rerouting the correct wires?

I cannot for the life of me find the exact instructions, but plenty of conversation about it I can find!

Thank you guys, the limp mode while surfing is challenging for the rider LOL! And hard on gel coat and surfboards.
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Bumpity
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Sorry, gotta revive this post. Did you get this figured out? Would like to try this before I drop another $200 on a part that doesn’t fix my problems.

Comment

https://www.tigeowners.com/forum/tec...imp-mode/page2
        Oh Yeah!

Comment

I have a pcm and I don’t have the fuse box. Is the wiring going to be the same? Somehow the instructions are still not clear to me.

Comment

Working...
          X