No announcement yet.

lighting and tint thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dan-what % of tint do you have? What's a ballpark price you paid for the tint? I like its dark but not too dark to see through.

Comment

How much for tint and would you trust typical car tint people

Comment

We had 15% on our last boat - not too dark, but looked good in my opinion. I paid too much after learning what others paid, but I did get 3 estimates and all were in the same ballpark... so maybe it depends on location for price. We paid $500. We will do it again, at same % for our new boat... some day.

Comment

Paid 350$ for my tint

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Decided to for sure tint but waiting to get the boat out of the garage. Lightning, I went with xk glow led kits....85 bucks for the 10 lights rgb leds. Hooked a few last night and I'm very pleased with them!

http://www.xkglow.com/10strip_7_colo...p/xk034003.htm

Comment

Has anyone with tint ever regretted it on a rainy day or a night trip home? That's what stops me.

Sent from my Passport

Comment

We don't use our boat at night, and as for rain or lower visibility, I just use the booster and look over the windshield. It is, in my opinion, a purely cosmetic upgrade, so I understand why some people don't do it for practical reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
                  dan-what % of tint do you have? What's a ballpark price you paid for the tint? I like its dark but not too dark to see through.
                  To be honest I am not sure. Steve with Alpine Auto Graphics here in Denver did it. He can give you a $# for a ballpark to compare what your area is.
                  Alpine

Comment

I just had the tint done this weekend. I'm a big fan. Paid $200 but I removed the glass and reinstalled the glass myself.
                    20150329_123551.jpg

Comment

Looks awesome cal-riss!
                      "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

Working...
                      X