No announcement yet.

The Reveal: AutoWake and WakeTouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I understand it will standard on all Supra's and a option on all Moomba's it is cool for sure more benifcial if you have a lot of people in your boat and can adjust with people moving around, I will get a better review next weekend at the Supra Pro Wakeboard Tour have 2 sessions set up for more seat time.

Comment

If I guessed Supra before the reveal.....do I win a Supra with the system?
      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

This just came up in another forum:

attachment.jpg

Comment

Congrats IDBoating!!! Hope everyone that finds a new Supra still participates on this awesome forum

Comment

Has anyone noticed in the picture, if I am looking at it correctly the pitch looks to be setting the boat up to sink.
            Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Originally posted by Wakeman22 View Post
              Has anyone noticed in the picture, if I am looking at it correctly the pitch looks to be setting the boat up to sink.
              LOL... thats funny.... At least for IDboating, it says "autowake inactive"
              Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Finally... we can break our silence! The buyer has officially gone public with their materials. Whew.

It's no secret now that AutoWake was purchased by Skier's Choice. It will be standard equipment on Supra and optional on Moomba (though we're told that it will likely ship on the vast majority of Moombas too).

Here is a link to the first Supra page on AutoWake.

Here is a link to a Supra quickie video on AutoWake.

More material should be showing up soon from Skier's Choice. They are still rolling out their marketing efforts.

This has been an awesome journey so far, and it's just starting. We have many more projects in the pipeline, stay tuned....

Comment

Thanks Idaho. Was waiting for your comfirmation to be sure it was in fact true. Congrats to you and your team.
                  Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Working...
                  X