No announcement yet.

IDIOT MOVE: poked a hole through my transom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late last summer purchased a 05 22V that had some minor hull damage. Looks likes dock dings from not using a bumper. I have several 1/4" - 3/8" "dings" in the black port and starboard side of transom corners. The hull is the Tige Black 2005 (used by Tige 1999-2006), which I was able to confirm by the hull number. I originally was going the route of Spectrum Color Gel Patch Kit but they confirmed for me this morning that they don't make it in that color. This was a big let down and with all the colors they had I can't believe they didn't have it.

Does anyone else know of a competitive product or used a universal repair kit with success on this black color? My hope is that maybe universal will work and the black will match their black...

Comment

I bought a kit a few years back for a red bottom boat off of overtons for about the same reason you've stated and it worked pretty decent for hiding the major marks. Can't remember which one but know I got it off their site and it was a very cheap alternative.

Comment

Working...
      X