No announcement yet.

Need opinions on last few options for my 2015 Z3 ordering it tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it may be splitting hairs with "standard" and "optional". It would odd marketing to have the lesser of two choices being the "optional". "standard" usually means base level, and you build up from there in both price and performance. It would be interesting to see the actual build sheet.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Unless they changed it for 2015 the 808's are an option and not a cheap one at that. Its about $600 more product at WS pricing, I think the option sheet is higher! The 650 would be the standard speaker. Technically the standard stereo(head unit/ 4 XS-650 speakers) is only standard on the RZR and R20. All the other boats the stereo is an option. Just a matter of what option you want. Most common are:

Standard(head unit/ 4 xs-650's)
      Premium(add 2 more 650's, XS-10FA sub and syn 6 amp)
      Tower of power(Rev towers and syn 2)-you can choose 8s/10s and 2 or 4

As far as I know the ASR is the only one with the extra option to go to the 808's with SD amps(not sure what they call this). But normally the factory will add to any boat equipment they stock and install upon request. Prime example is the option of the Alpha Z on the R20 for 2015!

Comment

Originally posted by boardman74 View Post
        Unless they changed it for 2015 the 808's are an option and not a cheap one at that. Its about $600 more product at WS pricing, I think the option sheet is higher! The 650 would be the standard speaker. Technically the standard stereo(head unit/ 4 XS-650 speakers) is only standard on the RZR and R20. All the other boats the stereo is an option. Just a matter of what option you want. Most common are:

Standard(head unit/ 4 xs-650's)
        Premium(add 2 more 650's, XS-10FA sub and syn 6 amp)
        Tower of power(Rev towers and syn 2)-you can choose 8s/10s and 2 or 4

As far as I know the ASR is the only one with the extra option to go to the 808's with SD amps(not sure what they call this). But normally the factory will add to any boat equipment they stock and install upon request. Prime example is the option of the Alpha Z on the R20 for 2015!
        I stand corrected, Boardman is correct with his breakdown of the stereo options. I apologize for the mis information.

GW

Comment

Working...
        X