No announcement yet.

Sad day. Selling the 22Ve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your business that is taking off?

Comment

Originally posted by gcombe74 View Post
      136 hrs and 2008! with that color scheme.. wont last long dont drop price to fast... trust me.. that boat is prime to go. list it here. www.ksl.com classified ads I am sure in the UT market its booked alot higher. I know a guy on my lake that drove to AK last year for almost the same boat but an 06!

books higher in this market... with your condition and options nada here has it around 58, that is suggested .. but so i am sure in the right market you can get above 50k. unless your in a rush to sell?
      I think it all depends on the local dealer. If the dealer won't budge on 90K for a 22Ve, then you would be golden. What is the going price for new 22Ve...anybody looked (and negotiated a litte) at the boat shows?

I am not sure how you optioned it out, but I got an average retail price of 48K. Suggested asking price was 58K. This time of year is a hard sell, just need to find the exact right person. But give it 6 weeks and I think that beautiful boat will sell quickly. A couple of warm February days seem to bring buyers out of the woodwork.
      Be excellent to one another.

Comment

22ve is disco'ed. no more made since mid'12. best and closest replacement would be the new z1.

for comparisons, I bought mine in july. basic boat with no tower speakers, no boardracks, but heater/shower and basic wetsounds stereo, bimini and full ratcheting cover. surf ballast. metalcraft trailer with alum. rims. freeride graphics and metalflake paint
        minus tax/trade/docfees, I was at around 63 brand new, 0hrs.

58k is on crack for that boat. it's 5 years old. I think 45 is the right price for the right buyer imo.

it is a beautiful color scheme. one of the best orange I've seen..
        2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
        2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
          I was at around 63 brand new, 0hrs.

58k is on crack for that boat. it's 5 years old. I think 45 is the right price for the right buyer imo.

it is a beautiful color scheme. one of the best orange I've seen..
          I was trying to be more gentle than that, sandman. Gcombe and I are fellow Utahns.

I would negotiate with guys for this: http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...e-Z3-101925304
          79K for a new Z3 is a great deal IMHO.
          Be excellent to one another.

Comment

not saying he will get 58. but around here he can easily get 50 for that boat. midwest no way. besides.. I am just giving him an avenue to help sell.. in the end alot of people here shop out of state for a wakeboat.
            2011 Tigé RZ4
            www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post

that is your opinion.. not what the boat is valued at. your on crack to think a basic setup is the same as a loaded boat as well. price that boat in SLC and then we will talk who is on crack and who is off base.
              2011 Tigé RZ4
              www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Originally posted by bmoorewiz View Post
                What is your business that is taking off?
                Commercial real estate company. Mainly property management.

Comment

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post
                  I think it all depends on the local dealer. If the dealer won't budge on 90K for a 22Ve, then you would be golden. What is the going price for new 22Ve...anybody looked (and negotiated a litte) at the boat shows?

I am not sure how you optioned it out, but I got an average retail price of 48K. Suggested asking price was 58K. This time of year is a hard sell, just need to find the exact right person. But give it 6 weeks and I think that beautiful boat will sell quickly. A couple of warm February days seem to bring buyers out of the woodwork.
                  Yeah, I'm in no hurry to sell it. I would have cut a deal before the end of the year, but at this point, I'll hold out. I don't need the money, so I can handle waiting.

Comment

Working...
                  X