Sad day. Selling the 22Ve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad day. Selling the 22Ve.

Well, the wife and I decided we should sell the boat. It's an amazing boat and we love it, but it's only been on the water four times since last July 4th. It's a 2008 22Ve with 136 hours. It was one of the last ones built in 2008, so it has the Alpha Z tower and 2009 graphics from the factory. We're asking $49,950.

Here's all the options I can think of: Marine Power 5.7L motor; Alpha Z tower w/ tower lights and stainless racks; Tandem axle Dorsey trailer; Dual batteries w/ isolater; Bimini top; 4 tank ballast system; Perfect Pass; TAPS 2; Clarion CD player w/ iPod connector; 2 stereo remotes; Kicker ZX700.5 amp; Kicker ZX350.4 amp; 4 Wet Sounds tower speakers; 6 Wet Sounds XS-650 speakers; 10" Wet Sounds sub; Bimini top; LED transom lights; Center bow cushion; Boat cover.

You guys have been more than helpful when I had a question and I'll always consider myself part of the Tige family. Totally sucks we have to let her go, but my company has really been taking off and it's just hard to get away. I'll post the link to boat trader when it's up.

Sorry to hear but good luck on your sale.

Comment

That boat is absolutely sick! Sorry to hear you have to let it go but congrats on the business. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it'll go fast.
      Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Looks very clean.Good luck with the sale.
        I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

That's a great looking boat. Good luck with the sale. You should list it in the classifieds section here as well.

Comment

that boat is sick...

gl..
            2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
            2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Beautiful boat - good luck with a quick sale!

Comment

Good luck. Shouldn't be too hard with a great boat like that.

Comment

Did you buy this boat new??

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
                    Did you buy this boat new??
                    No. I'm the second owner.

Comment

Ill buy it. Do you take payments!!!

Comment

Still for sale. $47,500.

Comment

Yes indeed a sad day.

Comment

Sorry to hear it must go. You will miss it as time goes buy. Being an OSU man I love the orange and black. Very nice looking.
                            Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

136 hrs and 2008! with that color scheme.. wont last long dont drop price to fast... trust me.. that boat is prime to go. list it here. www.ksl.com classified ads I am sure in the UT market its booked alot higher. I know a guy on my lake that drove to AK last year for almost the same boat but an 06!

books higher in this market... with your condition and options nada here has it around 58, that is suggested .. but so i am sure in the right market you can get above 50k. unless your in a rush to sell?
                              Last edited by WakerideN; 01-29-2013, 03:12 PM.
                              2011 Tigé RZ4
                              www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Working...
                              X