Custom Tige Beach Towels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redsuzuki View Post
    I would like some royal blue and white towels. I sent an email to Tige and they asked if I had more people for a group buy. I replied back that I would order about 6-10 towels myself and that I would ask if any others wanted to get any. I am waiting to find out if the group buy needs to be all the same color or not, but if anybody is interested, please respond with what colors you are looking for and about the quantity so I can try to get a group buy together.

HoustonShark, what colors were you looking for?
    I'll do 6 to 8 royal blue and white towels, depending on cost. I'll pay shipping.

Comment

Here's the link to the beach towels in Royal Blue and Silver color. they are fresh out of the box.... and oh so nice!

Don't forget, we still are offering $10 shipping anywhere in the US!!!!

bspot, did you forget something on your first order? Yeah, something we didn't have yet that matches your boat?

http://store.tige.com/products/tige-...en-beach-towel

Comment

$48 bucks plus $10 bucks shipping? No thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
          I'll do 6 to 8 royal blue and white towels, depending on cost. I'll pay shipping.
          $48 bucks plus $10 bucks shipping? No thank you!
          Did you see the 6 pack? It works out to be $35 per at that quantity.
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I was hesitant to spend that much as well, but I have to say I'm glad I bought one. It's a very large, very thick towel that is well worth the price, IMO. (And I'm pretty cheap).

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
              Did you see the 6 pack? It works out to be $35 per at that quantity.
              Still trying to find 2 pack for $18.99 each plus free shipping.

Comment

Still trying to find 2 pack for $18.99 each plus free shipping.
                Maybe wal-mart has some "tiger" towels. You could just erase the "r".

Yeah, these aren't cheap. But they are very nice and thick.

Comment

Originally posted by jeanw View Post
                  Here's the link to the beach towels in Royal Blue and Silver color. they are fresh out of the box.... and oh so nice!

bspot, did you forget something on your first order? Yeah, something we didn't have yet that matches your boat?

http://store.tige.com/products/tige-...en-beach-towel
                  Jean, are the dealers going to be stocking these? If not, WHY NOT? I think the dealers should be stocking all of the merchandise that is available on the website but that's just my personal opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                    Jean, are the dealers going to be stocking these? If not, WHY NOT? I think the dealers should be stocking all of the merchandise that is available on the website but that's just my personal opinion.
                    Since the Colorado guys are having a meet and greet maybe a group buy is in order.
                    I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Originally posted by jeanw View Post

http://store.tige.com/products/tige-custom-woven-beach-towel
                      I add a blue beach towels.

Comment

Working...
                      X