Custom Tige Beach Towels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Tige Beach Towels

I already have the Tige orange and black towel and think its good quality, however, my boat is blue and white. I would like to purchase some Tige towels that match my boat. Most of the websites that I see require 25+ towels in order to make a purchase. I'de like to have 6-8 towels all matching the boat. Does anybody have suggestions on where to get the towels or of what quality (stitched, embroidered, etc..)?

You could find a local (to you) embroidery shop that might do them for you, if you bring in the towels and the design you want done. Say bring in 4 white towels and 4 blue one, give them the design and let them have at it.

Comment

I would rather not have it embroidered. I was looking for a towel woven with Tige similar to the towel you can buy from Tige, but with colors that match my boat. I know that some places will do this, but I would like to know if anybody has done this? If so, then how did they turn out?

Comment

It won be cool to have color choices
        Last edited by lancehon; 02-25-2012, 09:05 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by Redsuzuki View Post
          I already have the Tige orange and black towel and think its good quality, however, my boat is blue and white. I would like to purchase some Tige towels that match my boat. Most of the websites that I see require 25+ towels in order to make a purchase. I'de like to have 6-8 towels all matching the boat. Does anybody have suggestions on where to get the towels or of what quality (stitched, embroidered, etc..)?
          I'd be down for 6-8 towels if you end up ordering 25. What colors were you going to do?

Comment

I would like some royal blue and white towels. I sent an email to Tige and they asked if I had more people for a group buy. I replied back that I would order about 6-10 towels myself and that I would ask if any others wanted to get any. I am waiting to find out if the group buy needs to be all the same color or not, but if anybody is interested, please respond with what colors you are looking for and about the quantity so I can try to get a group buy together.

HoustonShark, what colors were you looking for?

Comment

I guess all white with a silver or grey Tige logo would match my boat but as picky as I am, I don't think it matters that much to me as far as towels go.

Comment

If you supply the towels we have the Tige logo and put it on the towel. We also have Nautical artwork such as sides.on the towels

To get you quote we need to know how many towels you want and if you want another nautical symbol. Added.
                Taxman got all the money :(

Comment

I would be interested in the royal blue and white towels...it would be nice to know the price but if reasonable I would get 4 to 6 towels. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by st68 View Post
                    I would be interested in the royal blue and white towels...it would be nice to know the price but if reasonable I would get 4 to 6 towels. Thanks!
                    We would have you supply the towels and to digitize the logo we w.ould charge $50.00plus $25.00 per towel Plus shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by CameroNut View Post
                      We would have you supply the towels and to digitize the logo we w.ould charge $50.00plus $25.00 per towel Plus shipping.
                      You should probably clarify this post: it's a bit unclear

Comment

CamaroNut - From my understanding you are able to make whatever quantity. There is a $50 setup for the logo and then its $25/towel + shipping cost. If this is for a woven towel, which is what I am looking for then please reply back with how I can order these. Before I order, I will try to get anyone else who is interested in this group order. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsuzuki View Post
                          CamaroNut - From my understanding you are able to make whatever quantity. There is a $50 setup for the logo and then its $25/towel + shipping cost. If this is for a woven towel, which is what I am looking for then please reply back with how I can order these. Before I order, I will try to get anyone else who is interested in this group order. Thank you.
                          Although we had done this in the past witht approval from Tige the current position is

"Please be informed the Tigé logo is trademarked and you must have permission to use our logo prior to use."

Based on that we won't be able to add the logo to the towels.

Sorry::

Comment

CamaroNut - Thanks for trying.

I received a response from Tige and they are checking to see what their supplier's minimum is and then I will post to see how many people want towels. The picture of the towel in the email was Royal Blue, White, and Silver and looked very nice.

Comment

The Navy towels and the White towels will be in stock sometime next week! I'll keep you posted on their arrival.

Comment

Working...
                              X