No announcement yet.

Anyone own an "older" Tige?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a good looking boat. I like the tower on it fits very well with the window lines and the bimini/speakers.

Check the leaf springs on the trailer every now and again if they are the mono-leaf style. The mono-leaf were know for cracking on those years right in the middle where the alignment bolt goes through it. Its not a fun trip home when that happens

Comment

Originally posted by Adriano1 View Post
      Haha sorry just noticed the million pics I posted. I tried to upload through my iPhone and I thought it didn't go through!!! I e been doing tons of different small upgrades to it since I purchased last year sept 2015 so it's slightly different than what it was when I first bought it. But can anyone tell me what type of tower is on this boat?
      Chris at Tigé Watersports should know. I bet that's where the boat originated from. Even though the tower was probably added later.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
        Chris at Tigé Watersports should know. I bet that's where the boat originated from. Even though the tower was probably added later.
        Thank you guys ! And thanks Ruger for the input. I actually have to check over my trailer this weekend since I'm towing it to lake havasu next weekend def look for that. I do have a couple of question regarding the boat. It's a 1996 pre 2100 where can I order replacement parts for this thing. It's been really hard trying to piece things together that are missing or need replacing. I ran the wiring on the tower myself and ordered the speakers and mounted them including the rest of the sound system. But as far as nuts bolts and brackets I've had a hard time trying to figure out what parts are missing from certain locations since they were never on the boat when I purchased it. For example the latch or lock that holds the backrest on the observer seat from opening when no one is sitting in that seat. Any parts help would be a great help thanks guys. Also I'm in Southern California image.jpg

Comment

Parts can be tricky to find on the older boats depending on what your looking for. My observer seat has a strap with a button snap on it to hold that seat closed. Not the best picture but shows the strap and snap.

IMG_2280.jpg

Comment

IMG_2172.JPGIMG_2175.JPG
            2001 20I Fox
            we bought over 3 weeks ago, we love it!

Comment

Glad to see you are putting it to good use. Looks great!
              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Working...
              X