No announcement yet.

I’m still here…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love seeing all the names up here in the thread! Controversies aside, I will still come here even if it is only when I need something once a year or so. Haha. Sorry not sorry. I do try to give back when I can but I struggle to keep up with life! Just trying to surf into retirement I’m less than 2 years and then maybe I’ll have some more time to get in the forum! Thanks to Cory (boatwakes) and Mike (chprhrl, I think) for keeping us well informed on how to fix our problems. You’re the true reason we have a lot of great answers for some of the problems we encounter. Mike (TeamAllen) you are the Tony Hawk legend of the site. Glad to hear your boat is still getting in the water too! Sorry for typos, typing from the phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by h2osk8er00 View Post
      Love seeing all the names up here in the thread! Controversies aside, I will still come here even if it is only when I need something once a year or so. Haha. Sorry not sorry. I do try to give back when I can but I struggle to keep up with life! Just trying to surf into retirement I’m less than 2 years and then maybe I’ll have some more time to get in the forum! Thanks to Cory (boatwakes) and Mike (chprhrl, I think) for keeping us well informed on how to fix our problems. You’re the true reason we have a lot of great answers for some of the problems we encounter. Mike (TeamAllen) you are the Tony Hawk legend of the site. Glad to hear your boat is still getting in the water too! Sorry for typos, typing from the phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I agree whole heartedly
      I myself being over here in Melbourne Australia read these forums quite a lot as there are not to many people over here with our boats and if / when I’m doing some maintenance/ upgrades I rely on you guys heaps

Thank you for all that you have done and still are doing

Comment

Working...
      X