No announcement yet.

25zx or 24rzx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did go with the 24. Actually just got it and haven’t had a chance to surf it yet. I have had it for good test drive though. Initial impressions vs my 25:

24 rides/handles better and it’s not even close

25 deeper and feels a bit bigger even though I don’t think it actually is.

24 much more storage (not that important to me)

I prefer the traditional bow of the 25(obviously not a huge deal)

24 interior is a step up from the 25

24 rides up out of the water where the 25 rides very high in the bow

24 is quieter and motor doesn’t seem to labor near as much as 25 (the motor laboring may have been something specific to my 25)

24 has thruster perko switch where 25 did not

24 has wireless charging stations plus USB ports

Nothings specific to 24 vs 25 but the new board racks are absolutely amazing.

Everything considered it all comes down to the surf for me and my 25 was my favorite boat I have ever surfed. Hopefully the 24 stacks up.

Comment

Gorgeous boat! Love the clean look on the outside! I wish we had the thruster perko switch! Ours didn't even come with the charger for the thruster battery. We just had the dealer install it a few weeks ago.

Comment

That's a great looking boat! Congrats and look forward to hearing more once you've been able to surf it.

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
          Gorgeous boat! Love the clean look on the outside! I wish we had the thruster perko switch! Ours didn't even come with the charger for the thruster battery. We just had the dealer install it a few weeks ago.
          Yeah the two perko switches are a must. I only wish they were located in the same place. One is in the glove box and the thruster switch is under the seat below the tower.

Comment

I just got my 24RZX. We like it so far. Surf wave is good with stock ballast. A bit more speed is needed from my old rzx23 to get the wave to be not so steep and short.

Comment

Working...
            X