No announcement yet.

The CRAZY Used Boat Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here in MN I have noticed a few boats are starting to be back in stock at the dealers. Supply might be starting to catch up with demand. I have also seen several boats going up for sale on FB. I saw one that seemed fairly priced, everything else was bonkers. This fall I would bet a wooden nickel that we see A LOT of boats go up for sale as people realize they have a $800 plus monthly payment sitting on the driveway.

Comment

Can you tell me where your folks moved to and from where so I can get a better idea Grebva3? Obviously moving from new york to a suburban area would cost less but how much less?
      Look into the techniques you use to host a succesful open house by communityinfluencer here.

Comment

I have been trying to buy a newer used boat. Probably a MB B52, I have seen a huge drop in prices in the last 2 months.
        Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Originally posted by duffymahoney View Post
          I have been trying to buy a newer used boat. Probably a MB B52, I have seen a huge drop in prices in the last 2 months.
          Duffy, what other upgrade boats are you considering? I recently test drove some new boats but am finding the ol' 22v is still a great boat considering the cost to upgrade to a newer boat. The hardest thing is I can't increase the freeboard on the 22v.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prices are starting to come back to reality. I recently purchased a 2016 RZX with 145 hours for 70k. In a couple more months that won't seem like a good deal. They'll probably go lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Duneit View Post
              Prices are starting to come back to reality. I recently purchased a 2016 RZX with 145 hours for 70k. In a couple more months that won't seem like a good deal. They'll probably go lower.
              Wow that’s a really nice price. There’s one out here in Ontario Canada asking about that but it has gelcoat waterline issues.

I bought a 2013 rz2 in June 2020 for 50 and sold it in 2021 for 77 usd after putting over 100 hrs on it.
              This year bought a used 2019 zx1 from Cali in January, put 70 hrs on it and have it sold pending inspection in Ontario Canada.

Comment

Working...
              X