Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

glad I bought a 2012 Z3 so I can never get parts!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=scottspray;n1256903]
    Originally posted by BrentP View Post

There is a place here in Austin that will build one for you I bet.

What’s the name of the place in Austin?
    Bartlett Sails. They do good work - had them do the surf pockets and stuff in my Bimini. It won’t be dirt cheap though!

http://www.bartlettsails.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      You cant even begin to imagine the marine related shortages we are seeing. Demand is still super high and covid is still creating some production and shipping shortages. On top of that, if its a processor with micro chips, good luck getting it any time soon. We may not see some amplifier models until September.
      Remember when owning a boat was cheap and easy??

Comment

1979?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Wait...When the fork was this?!!!
          Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

In 1979. Then I was born that November and prices around the world went up on everything. Sorry guys.

Comment

I remember my dad's first couple boats....$1,000/foot was darn near the rule of thumb.....

Comment

Originally posted by MJO21 View Post
                I remember my dad's first couple boats....$1,000/foot was darn near the rule of thumb.....
                Amen there. If you spent $1500 a foot it was a beauty. Now we are $7-8000 per foot.

Comment

Originally posted by 25cents View Post

Amen there. If you spent $1500 a foot it was a beauty. Now we are $7-8000 per foot.
                  Exactly...in the mid 90's for my dad it was a Bayliner for $1k/foot or the Chris-Craft for $1.5k/foot!

Comment

Originally posted by MJO21 View Post

Exactly...in the mid 90's for my dad it was a Bayliner for $1k/foot or the Chris-Craft for $1.5k/foot!
                    Spot on. I have the original sales receipt for our 19’ slalom boat and it was at like 18k with the trailer. The upgrade to the v8 and stainless prop was 600 bucks all in.

At that time I think the master craft direct drive was in the mid 20s and it was sooooooooo expensive. Lol

The good old days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still have the ‘93 slm for that reason. Simplicity
                      But i gotta say if your gonna surf and you want simplicity, you need accessorie$

Comment

So far this year I have replaced three different types of fuel filters, two types of oil filters, two types of impellers, circulating water pump, ballast pumps, ballast, shift cable, platform light and an actuator. Didn’t have to wait for anything. Guess I should consider myself lucky.

Comment

Was once looking to buy a used 2012 Z3.
                          This forum has been a great tool to have before and after my purchase.

Comment

Working...
                          X