No announcement yet.

Spring is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice out was 4-7 and we went to camp to open it for the season. The kids braved the cold water to play with the new water mat.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post

The kids and I went out for the first time yesterday. Feels good to be back on the water!
      How was the water temp? On Lewisville?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Surfed on Lake Grapevine last weekend... 67 degree water (up from 63 the weekend before)

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post

How was the water temp? On Lewisville?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It was 67 on Lewisville.

Comment

Got my first ride in on Saturday. Water 59, air 65. Unfortunately just a new Sanger 215 SX. My boat is still sleeping.
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
              Unfortunately just a new Sanger 215 SX.
              Thoughts on the new Sanger?

Comment

Nice boat. Only had it out for quick test drive. It’s a small boat by today’s standards, obviously. Drives and handles excellent. Just a blast to run around in. Super comphy. Fit and finish was fair. Not the best but not terrible. The new throttle by wire is really nice. Feels like a proper cable only better. The slalom wake is really nice. Looking forward to getting a session behind one. The surfwake was pretty underwhelming. To be fair, there was only the driver in the boat, it was windy, and we didn’t spend a lot of time messing with it. Full front, full Port rear, 1/2 full Starboard rear, GSA on maximum height, 9.4 mph. With that particular set up and conditions, I was barely able to keep up. Flat wake, minimal power, lots of wash. It has potential but it needs more of everything IMO. Not sure about the wheel (prop) either. A bit too much pitch for surfing.
                You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

sanger sure seems to be one of those brands that has a cult following.
                  with some r&d they could produce some great boutique boats but iirc their hulls have not changed much since introduction.
                  based on nicky, sounds like a good crossover for those that still want a good slalom set.
                  2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                  2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

No doubt spring hurts more than anything else. I know last spring I feel like the upper layer of my skin has burnt. The way it feels and the way oil comes and then stays for a long time feels so disaster. Spring for the people who have oily skin is no less than a war. You have to take care of a lot of your skin but still, your skin will eject oil. I will be very thankful for spring if it becomes a bit kind this year. By the way, take care I hope everyone will be fine in this hot summer. Check this website if you want to know something good about Laminate flooring. Here are multiple things that you will like.

Comment

Nice jump from skin to flooring! Never saw it coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X