No announcement yet.

RZX vs ZX and if not Tige then what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it at dealership? Make them put the GSA system on it. . They want to sell the boat right????

I’ll let smarter people then me answer “is it worth it”. I’m going to assume they all say yes if you want to surf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I won't say I am "smarter", but I will chime in. Trying to stay current on all the latest is going to be a challenge regardless. If you like that 25ZX, Id do it. I agree with BrentP; ask the dealer to install the GSA. If it's not a dealer, I would ask the private party to come down a bit to accomodate the upgrade. All they can say is no, right? Is it worth the upgrade - I would answer like this... there's a reason Tige started using it on their boats in 2020.

Comment

The question for Germain and others - is a 2019 with GSA all the goodness of a 2020?

If so, it becomes a simple math equation.

If not - buy what you love. Mr Powell is spot on - you will never keep up with the latest, it’s about hitting the technology cliffs that change the game. (Ie: the invention of wake towers and water ballast)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dave is spot on. dealer would be crazy not to add plates to make the sale and if private party, 2k off the price of a low-mid 6figure boat should be built into the price.

good luck.
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah.hough View Post
            So I found a 19 25ZX. Would you even consider a 19 with the old surf system? If so, what kind of price difference should there be. Or is the new system so much better i should wait and find one with it? I know there is something new every year but this seems to be a pretty big change.
            Is that the boat at Performance Marine at Lake of the Ozarks? I would want the GSA tabs for sure!

Comment

Working...
            X