Who's headed where this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post

I was really hoping they’d open camping by this weekend, but not looking good at this point!

We’ll be there!! Be safe bro!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Always. Safety first. Everything else is gravy. I heard they opened up Plumas County so that should absorb a little bit of the madness.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

how were the crowds?

Comment

Water was not crowded, beach was and parking lot was full of no trailer towing vehicles. The above photo barely does justice to how packed the beach music festival was. There's this new beat that goes duh, da-duh, da...duh, da-duh, da...that was the basis for the every song we could hear from the water...5 miles up the lake...at 7pm... I had been bullshitting with the ranger on Thursday when we pulled the boat out and the Saturday morning, when they were turning everybody around because there was no parking, he was like "Hey, there's that guy!!! Let him through!!!" Dying I was laughing so hard. He said he'd never seen anyone become the launch ramp champs like we were. Genuine Captain America moment. I responded with "Duh.". Missed you guys and saw another tige owner at the gas station in Searchlight around noon but was since I was needed back at the ramp, didn't get to say hi.
          Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

We'll have to get together next time. It was a **** week at work and the last thing I wanted to deal with was crowds. Can't wait to see you guys

Comment

Working...
            X