Who's headed where this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's headed where this weekend?

Since Commiefornia has been on stay-at-Walmart orders recently and our greaseball governor is raising taxes, we are off to Lake Mohave this weekend. Apparently though, every campsite, boat slip and hotel room from lake mead to Havasu is booked. Unfortunately, this means crowds the likes of which we've never seen coupled with a weekend of full retard. The weather looks incredible too. So...with everyone having cabin fever, an overabundance of day-drinking behind them and most or all Covid projects completed, we hope to see fellow Tige owners being safe and maintaining social distances away from all the stupid. I have a sneaky suspicion I will be towing a few boats this weekend unless my better half keeps her pimp hand strong and advises otherwise. We will be monitoring VHF channel 16 for anyone in the area who needs assistance and don't hesitate to say hi as the Captain America boat attempts to capsize any and all vessel operating unsafely. Where y'all goin this weekend?
    Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

We’ll be churning up the nasty Texas water at Lake Houston and nearby (not so) Clear Lake. Looks like wherever we go I’ll be stuck behind the wheel all summer. Freak accident last night ended with me having a detached bicep. Hopefully be able to get in a few pulls at the end of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I plan on staying away from the lake. We’ve got a week long trip to Shasta coming up so we’re just prepping for that. Already had a successful shake down run two weekends ago so I’m ready to rock for the summer.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Avoiding all lakes this weekend. I always avoid the lake on a holiday but even more so right now. The boat ramps and lake(s) have been busier than ever with nothing else to do, so I can imagine this weekend will be even worse. All of y'all going out stay safe with all those people that have no business driving a boat.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
          I plan on staying away from the lake. We’ve got a week long trip to Shasta coming up so we’re just prepping for that. Already had a successful shake down run two weekends ago so I’m ready to rock for the summer.
          What day were you out? That Saturday was the best early May Day we’ve ever had. It was awesome, with the exception to the line in the park. We’ll be out there Sunday-Tuesday, most likely.

I have **** to do the next 3 weekends, they better have camping open after that. This whole thing is so effing stupid!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm going tomorrow at 6am to drop the boat in and replace the bunks as long as the fisherman line isn't too long. beyond that it might be the only water time the boat sees. supposed to be 20-30mph winds on mead on friday which will make boating a chore and I'm back to work on sunday/monday.

I see all the boats out and think how many of them are unemployed and getting a grip of monies from the state/feds. spending it on gas and enjoying the water. I am betting nevada's unemployment rate is still hovering between 8-10% in december. these same people will be crying for monies when the fed cash runs out. should be stashing some away, saving the boat gas and supplies for next year but that's not the american way........
            2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
            2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Old Hickory Lake in Tennessee.

Comment

Table Rock Lake, Branson, MO

Comment

Staying at home. Too many people on the lake this weekend.
                  Thank you boatwakes for making my morning with your very accurate comments
                  Oh Yeah!

Comment

Its Rookie weekend therefore I stay off the water!

Comment

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post

What day were you out? That Saturday was the best early May Day we’ve ever had. It was awesome, with the exception to the line in the park. We’ll be out there Sunday-Tuesday, most likely.

I have **** to do the next 3 weekends, they better have camping open after that. This whole thing is so effing stupid!!!

We were out on Saturday. The weather was gorgeous for sure. The line kinda sucked but it wasn’t too bad. It would be nice if they opened up the shortcut to the ramp for pass holders.

We might go out Monday. I’ll find you if we do.

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
                        I see all the boats out and think how many of them are unemployed and getting a grip of monies from the state/feds. spending it on gas and enjoying the water. I am betting nevada's unemployment rate is still hovering between 8-10% in december. these same people will be crying for monies when the fed cash runs out. should be stashing some away, saving the boat gas and supplies for next year but that's not the american way........
                        I’m with ya. It’s insane.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                          We were out on Saturday. The weather was gorgeous for sure. The line kinda sucked but it wasn’t too bad. It would be nice if they opened up the shortcut to the ramp for pass holders.

We might go out Monday. I’ll find you if we do.
                          I was really hoping they’d open camping by this weekend, but not looking good at this point!

We’ll be there!! Be safe bro!!

Comment

Make sure to post some pics from this weekend!

Comment

I live in Lake Havasu. Line in to Windsor launch ramps was already forming by 7:30am this morning. I'll be at work for 48 hours, Sat/Sun. The past 4 weekends here have been like holiday weekends already. Hope everyone stays safe and has fun. I don't want to meet any of you by having to cut your clothes off.

Comment

Working...
                              X