No announcement yet.

2016 RZX ballast issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think you could pay me to drink one anywhere but a boat. They aren’t that good, they’re almost more fun to make fun of myself for drinking one here and there, than actually drinking them.

The chicks are a different story. I bet I threw away 100 cans, on the cleanup from last weekend.

Once again, we get you and Paden to Reno, and we’ll load some in the Yeti for you to make you own decision!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just bought a 2017 RZX 3 in June and I am having the same issue with the plug and play ballast draining after it is full. Sorry to come in late to the party but where should I start to address this issue?

Comment

@matt350

Need to start by isolating the path of the passive draining. For the fill line, close the intake ball valve after filling the ballast and go surf. Next, is to plug the vent and drain outlets and again, surf. Once you determine with path and paths the draining is going, then there are some steps to stopping it.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Sounds good thanks for the advice and just to make sure the intake ball valves are under the floor correct? Requiring the floor to be lifted after filling?

Comment

Yes, below the floor, but I thought Tige was putting in an access hatch in the rear seat bench to access some, without having to lift floor.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I'll have to double check that access hatch but I'm pretty sure that is something I would have noticed, maybe its in the 18, 19's & 20's. Either way I'm headed out to the lake to see what I can see, thanks again for the help!

Comment

You should be able to reach the valves by pulling out the trash can and reaching through. It will greatly help you to already know which pump is for what bag. I assume the pumps correspond to the same corner they are mounted in but maybe not.

Comment

The pumps underneath the trash can are the fill pumps and yes they are configured in placement of bags. The drain pumps are located behind the bags towards the rear of the boat. Can you hear the drain pumps running? If not I would check wiring at the pump as I had a wire pop off.

Comment

Thank you for sharing wonderful information to us. Your information helps a very lot.We provide resume writing service by experience team and professional writing skills with rich experience in industry.
                    https://www.foursis.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X