No announcement yet.

24V - New Owner - Looking for Surf Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strangely not a lot of newer supras in my area. I hava a buddy in Portland Oregon that loves his.
    Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Originally posted by duffymahoney View Post
      Strangely not a lot of newer supras in my area. I hava a buddy in Portland Oregon that loves his.
      There are so many good boats now days. I would accept anyone of them happily, of course. I wish suck gates would have been a thing when I had my 24Ve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Originally posted by jtryon
        jump on wakegarage.com and browse through the various automated "goose slapper" installs. with a little effort and ~$500 you can build yourself a surfgate-style system yourself running off GPS which will greatly enhance your surf wake.
        That guy is talented!
        Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Thought I'd jump in here and give a final update. I ended up talking to the local Tige Dealer at the Portland Boat Show and decided they would be my best bet for a professional Ballast install. I had 2 W719s plumbed into the rear lockers. I'm still using a manual fill on the W711 in the bow. The dealer advised this based on cost to plumb in the bow per pound of weight. I believe they said the hardware would take space which would diminish the amount of weight in the bags. No point in spending the $$ for less weight and very little upside to automation. I'm really happy with the rear sacs! They fill pretty quick and the wave cleans up real nice when I run 80% non-surf side, 100% surf side, bow full, and Mission Delta. I'll throw a couple pics in. Also, I was super happy with how quickly I was able to move from starboard to port and how effortless it was to clean the wave up.. I just ran both pumps; one filling and one emptying, while someone moved the Delta, by the time the next rider was ready, everything was set! Easy Peasy!

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X