No announcement yet.

Finally installing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do believe that if you edit your pictures, just slightly they won’t be sideways when you post them.

So how much weight is that with both sacs?
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Ya this phone drives me crazy sometimes on the pictures. Not the best pictures since I was driving

All total about 800# water 250# steel.
      Last edited by Ruger761; 04-29-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

How nice was it to just flip a switch though?

Comment

Was absolutely amazing, can’t believe I waited so long! Going to make for a fun summer.

Comment

Ya, probably the best and worst moment a new system; that first press of the button. You think to yourself, “Ahhhhh, finally. Why the hell did I wait so long?”

Comment

Tense moment—look into bilge while it first runs to see if there are any leaks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Originally posted by dakota4ce View Post
                Tense moment—look into bilge while it first runs to see if there are any leaks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yep checked it all out. Had one O-Ring leaking on one connector for the seat bag but everything else’s is good to go. Even got my wiring correct on the switch/pump direction

Comment

Did you get out on your new wake yet?

Comment

Nope other than the one test drive.

Last weekend we had 35mph winds. Don’t have a driver this weekend either and looking like 30mph winds again. Did get out tonight on a buddies boat for a quick after work ride. Water was perfect, going to be good and sore in the morning. Tried out my new wakeboard. Rode very nice

Wanted to surf his boat (99 Super Sport Nautique) but his suck gate sucked, wouldn’t stay on.

Good thing is after this weekend no more travel till after summer for both of us. And the lake house rents starts in June

Comment

Similar story around here. It’s been raining everyday for nearly two weeks. Supposed to rain for at least another week. That’s the desert for you. Not too big a deal at the moment anyway, I’m in the middle of completely rewiring and replacing all my trailer lights.

Comment

That’s always a fun one too. I replaced my lights with LEDs few years back, nice to worrying about if they are working or not now.

Comment

Gotta love those homemade wake shapers! I was lucky enough to come up on a Nauticurl this last Lake Mead Tigé Owner's Reunion... However, it does not suction cup on my starboard side of the boat... Luckily I am a goofy rider though... I had a lot of success with the mission delta in the past... worked on both sides and great results... Happy surfing and great looking install!

Comment

Thanks! I’ve been pretty happy with the wave I can get the old girl to throw, and the suck gate made it lot easier.

Went out yesterday gat buddies nautique dialed in with my suck gate. It throws a pretty nice wave. Had 2 750s in the rear, 600 midship and 350 bow. Was nice to swap sides just by moving the suck gate. Noticed his seat sat up a lot higher than mine making it easier to see, so gave my seat a lift today.

8BB66154-0BC2-4A8C-8925-75E4E19B4508.jpg

Comment

I like it! I use an additional cushion but I need to do something like this. My seat design is a lot different though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife really likes the taller seat. She used the throwable sometimes to add more height. Brothers 2001 seats all sat up a touch higher than mine do.

Comment

Working...
                                X