No announcement yet.

What bags for RZX2 plug and play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is exactly what I was running, it was pretty windy that day. My PNP bags arrived today so I will play with it some more this weekend.

Comment

Drop the belly weight then....
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Elevated, thank you for your comments regarding Tige and Supra. I have a 2014 RZ2 with chrthril customs bags and am happy with the wave it surfs, but am considering upgrading to a 2018 RZX2 or Supra SA. I saw your comments on the SE, but how does the SA compare to the RZX2. Thanks!
        2014 RZ2, Convex VX, MLA Surf Ballast

Comment

Originally posted by bwstx View Post
          Elevated, thank you for your comments regarding Tige and Supra. I have a 2014 RZ2 with chrthril customs bags and am happy with the wave it surfs, but am considering upgrading to a 2018 RZX2 or Supra SA. I saw your comments on the SE, but how does the SA compare to the RZX2. Thanks!
          SA doesent compare in my opinion. The 2 surfs better.
          Germaine Marine

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
            I would stick 200 under the bow seats. And I would fill the rear PNP ags to 60% or so. Wave will be money. Thats it, so away with all the crazy weight. That setup will get you a nice big clean wave.
            I undid the cover on my vow seats and with the front bags full there is zero room for led.

To clarify are you suggesting to run 100 in lead in the bow under the sacks and exchange a bit of water sack storage for the super heavy lead.

Today I have 250 under the passenger seat and 150 under the driver with 100 in the center storage.

It’s fine with just wife kid and I but with lots of crew seems to ride pretty bow high.

Sorry for the questions just wanting to confirm

A 100 each bow seat total of 200
            B that you just put the lead under the sacks.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i have two 400s and the pnp extensions for sale

Comment

Originally posted by robricketts View Post
                I undid the cover on my vow seats and with the front bags full there is zero room for led.

To clarify are you suggesting to run 100 in lead in the bow under the sacks and exchange a bit of water sack storage for the super heavy lead.

Today I have 250 under the passenger seat and 150 under the driver with 100 in the center storage.

It’s fine with just wife kid and I but with lots of crew seems to ride pretty bow high.

Sorry for the questions just wanting to confirm

A 100 each bow seat total of 200
                B that you just put the lead under the sacks.

Thanks

Lead under the sacs toward the rear of the bow cavity. The cavity has room there.
                Germaine Marine

Comment

I have read this post a few times and I have an RZX2.

86 hours on it this summer and for the most part very happy with it. I will say this about the set up side of things.

The boat surfs fine stock no pnp and with a small crew. It’s 100 percent ballast all corners and it’s acceptable. However based on the price step from my rz2 to RZX2 if I surfed the bigger 2 like this o would feel like I wasted a ton of cash for a similar wave to my old boat with some extra lead.

Once the pnp bags went in the wave got way better. The challenge with the pnp is as follow:

When you fill the rears past 60 to 70 the nose starts to rise too high. Makes the boat wheelie and the wave suffers as the boat can’t flatten out and roll enough to really enjoy the weight. Yes taps 2 can help and at 60 to 70 the wave is really nice.

However when the boat really starts to shine is when you add a bit more nose weight and bring up the speed.

My favourite way to surf the boat is 85 maybe even 90 in the rears, 100 full fronts and 200 lead in the nose.

For the most part I have a small crew. I added 200 more mid ship under drivers seat and in the large storage locker. For fun I put another 100 under the bench seats. 500 more led total.

Run surf at 5 and taps at 5 and speed at 11.8. You can go up to 12.3 even 4 but after 11.8 I find the height starts to drop too much but it does get nice and long.

Anyway when my wife surfs or my 8 year old it does make it a bit more interesting because of the nose weight. You need the *** heavy to offset the nose or the wave is garbage. The good news is that if you slow down to 10.4 to 10.8 the boat tends to plow a bit more and with 50 plus in the rears it’s fine for them.

Certainly appreciated the feed back from others on here hope this helps the next guy!

Comment

Working...
                  X