What bags for RZX2 plug and play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What bags for RZX2 plug and play

Looking to see what bags people are using for their plug and play setup. I haven't found anything specific to the RZX2

Wakemakers has the plug and play bags for the RZX2.

https://www.wakemakers.com/tige-rear...t-upgrade.html
    Last edited by majestic; 05-05-2017, 03:10 AM.

Comment

500lbs each side you won't prolly even fill them all the way full anyway but that's what I would do
      surf till u die.

Comment

How much weight are you thinking?
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          How much weight are you thinking?
          Not sure. I haven't played with it yet. I've seen 500's is some posts. Have you had any experience with them yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 18c racing View Post
            500lbs each side you won't prolly even fill them all the way full anyway but that's what I would do
            What bags are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
              Wakemakers has the plug and play bags for the RZX2.

https://www.wakemakers.com/tige-rear...t-upgrade.html
              I'm calling them today. They are not in stock on the website. I don't want to be the first one to use them. I did that with my Z1 and ended up changing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cek1 View Post
                I don't want to be the first one to use them. I did that with my Z1 and ended up changing them.
                Then I guess the rest is just academic

I have a design that will be 550+ in the main section up 800 STBD side or 900 port side.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Few of the guys on here said that the 500 was the way to go so that's what I was also thinkn of ordering but I im gonna do lead as well in mine
                  surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                    Then I guess the rest is just academic

I have a design that will be 550+ in the main section up 800 STBD side or 900 port side.
                    I don't want to take up room under the seats so I would guess 500ish would be about right from what I am hearing. Do you have yours ready yet? And just for the record you are the one who got me fixed up correctly with my Z1.

Comment

Originally posted by 18c racing View Post
                      Few of the guys on here said that the 500 was the way to go so that's what I was also thinkn of ordering but I im gonna do lead as well in mine
                      I have about 200lbs of lead also. Just not sure I want to run a whole lot of lead all of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cek1 View Post
                        I don't want to take up room under the seats so I would guess 500ish would be about right from what I am hearing. Do you have yours ready yet? And just for the record you are the one who got me fixed up correctly with my Z1.
                        I am working out the port placement, which is the hard part. We saw a ton of inconstancy with another brand boat that did an OEM PnP plumbing. We had to deal with hose lengths thats changed boat to boat as well as passive draining issues and less than ideal fitting selections in the hoses. It was is they never hooked up a bag at the factory and tested, just tossed some random hose and fittings in there and called ti a day.

Once the design is finalized, looking at a week to 10 days for production, maybe less.

Comment

The best wave I have seen in that boat has been the 500lbs bags with about another 250-300 per side in steel. The dense weight of the steel affects the boat the best in my opinion.

At the reunion Ill have the Rzx2 loaded with the 500s and big steel weight so that people can see the difference.

Just my.02
                          Germaine Marine
                          "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

The bags I have seen in that boat spect out around 530-550lbs...
                            Germaine Marine
                            "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

I should have mine n the water tonight and im still waiting on my bags so il do some testing but im gonna go right to elevated concepts setup and I know it's gonna be sweet
                              surf till u die.

Comment

Working...
                              X