No announcement yet.

Wakemakers Custom Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, I appreciate that. Fly High has really stepped up their production game. On a couple of orders, they got the custom done before I could fill in the blanks on the remaining ballast components.

They shipped a sac today, that was ordered on the 26th, so 4 biz days to do.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by Bill25 View Post
      I just received custom bags from Wakemakers. They are 995 on each side. Sorry, for the Z3. I also put gates on and with the 2,500 total and gates, the wave is really good. That's counting the hard tanks of course. The bags only come up to the back edge of the seat lockers. The lead time I was quoted was 10-17 days but I know they are very busy right now.
      Bill25, what are these gates that you speak of?
      2013 Z3 - Electric blue and black

Comment

Not sure why anyone on here deals with Wake Makers. I've never seen them offer any input, insight, help, etc to anyone on this forum(maybe I've missed a post or two from them since 2006 when I joined). Mike's vast knowledge and incredible helpfulness are amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan and Christy View Post
          Not sure why anyone on here deals with Wake Makers. I've never seen them offer any input, insight, help, etc to anyone on this forum(maybe I've missed a post or two from them since 2006 when I joined). Mike's vast knowledge and incredible helpfulness are amazing.
          Second that on Mike's willingness to help, generous supply of information and fast service. Top drawer, we are luck to have him here.

Comment

He's awesome!! Helped me a tonne when I had a tige!!!

Comment

Can't wait for my custom sac to come Mike. Thanks again!! No more having to run 2-400lb'ers on the seats.

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
                Can't wait for my custom sac to come Mike. Thanks again!! No more having to run 2-400lb'ers on the seats.
                Awesome man!

How much do the custom bags hold?

Comment

1200lbs Greeko. The one's directly from Fly high are only 990lbs. Should be here later in the week so I need to drill a couple holes in the hull right quick.

Comment

1200lbs Greeko. The one's directly from Fly high are only 990lbs. Should be here later in the week so I need to drill a couple holes in the hull right quick.
                    That's totally Rad!!! You will be stoked with the weight. Ralph runs an 1100 in the rear locker and 370 under the seat. We lined approx 200-300 lbs of lead on the surf side and found it was a quality wave!!

What do you usually run your taps at?

Comment

I'm running 1650 in ballast right now at 11mph and taps at 4-5. I've tried running bow weight to lengthen the wave back but it loses all the push. This being regular side.

Goofy I find I have to run the front sac full.

Comment

I'm running 1650 in ballast right now at 11mph and taps at 4-5. I've tried running bow weight to lengthen the wave back but it loses all the push. This being regular side.

Goofy I find I have to run the front sac full.
                        thanks man, im guessing if you run more weight in the front for regular..you are trying to sink more of the boats running surface hence will require much more weight...at least thats my guess,

Comment

And we have a TRACKING NUMBER!!! Now if only someone could do something about all of this rain for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not too shabby

Comment

Have some mechanical issues & had to pull off the water before playing much but it's an awesome start.

Comment

Working...
                              X