Wakemakers Custom Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wakemakers Custom Bags

Anyone know how long it usually takes to get a custom bag made?

They say about a week to 10 days, but they seem to usually be faster. Took 6 days from order to doorstep for me.

Comment

Originally posted by masongardner View Post
      They say about a week to 10 days, but they seem to usually be faster. Took 6 days from order to doorstep for me.
      Didnt we do a custom port side sac for you last oct?
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Yes sir. That's the one I was referring to. Got that baby FAST!

Comment

Thats what I thought. My customs are built by Fly High, not wake makers. Fly High are added additional equipment and staff and really stepped up their production time. They've done them as fast as 3 days but average is about 7.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ohhhh. Whops, then I take my statement back. If you are going to order one, go through Mike though. He is the man!

Comment

Didn't know fly high did custom bags or I definitely would have. Mike has always been a huge help here & on my orders in the past. Live & learn. Going on 30+ days from time of payment & making calls tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Holy crap! 30 days. I'd be hunting for a refund and an order from Mike. That's rediculous.

Comment

Fky High has been making my custom sacs since 08. We have a custom sac design for most of the Tige boats.

Comment

I just ordered my custom sacs from Mike at MLA. Super helpful and I got them in around 10 days.

Comment

get the sac from mike I just did and used it this weekend and it definitely fills every nook and cranny. When I can afford the starboard side I will get it from Mike too.Plus I bugged him and he answered my questions

Comment

Well I have now cancelled my order with WakeMakers after receiving another request for something I had already sent. Not sure how so many people have had such good luck with them but I didn't ever get the impression that they knew what was going on or that my business was appreciated. Sending you a message Mike...if you're inbox isn't full [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got your PM and replied. May be best to send me an email or even a text tomorrow. Deep into 2 projects in the shop and will not be in front of my laptop much this week during the day.

Comment

I just received custom bags from Wakemakers. They are 995 on each side. Sorry, for the Z3. I also put gates on and with the 2,500 total and gates, the wave is really good. That's counting the hard tanks of course. The bags only come up to the back edge of the seat lockers. The lead time I was quoted was 10-17 days but I know they are very busy right now.

Comment

Mike got this guys business! Sent over the paypal payment & confirmation email. As much as I hate breaking commitments that were made with WakeMakers, the order was going nowhere fast and working on making a full circle. Looking forward to the new bag through MLA!

Comment

Working...
                              X