How to get a fat wake on 2008 rz2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogcapital View Post
    Just went out and tried every combo. The best Combo I found was taps at 0. 300 pounds filled in the right bow and a 300 pound sac filled in the Center. Still getting some wash but a little better at slow speeds.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong in general because I seem to be getting some white wash on both sides until i reach 24/25 mph. One magazine review of the 2008 rz2 said that 23 was the sweet spot but i still get mush until 24/25 and even at that speed the wake is not that big.
    That does seem strange because, at 20-21 mph, my wake is usually clean and "lippy" on both sides. I don't use any ballast for wakeboarding.

Comment

Try to use an iPhone or handheld gps to test your speedo, it might need some calibration if the wake doesn't clean up until 24-25 mph.
      2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
      2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Fill front complete. Then about 1 min on the rear. Taps 2-3 bam clean at 18.. 17 is too slow for the hull and wakeboard wake
        www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
        http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

Ewok, thank you! I downloaded a speedometer app and it showed my speedometer on the boat and the one on speedpass were way off. 19 mph on the iphone app = 23 mph on the tige. That made a huge difference. Thank you.

Also thanks wickidcumming. I tried your dial in and it was much better. Thanks.

Comment

I have about 250 hours a year I do nothing but ride and test new things.. and build new attachments. I got something Huge coming.. been testing it on my buddies Xstar. Not only was it crazy amazing on my Tige it works the same on the Xstar... About to be a game over kinda deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedcummins View Post
              I have about 250 hours a year I do nothing but ride and test new things.. and build new attachments. I got something Huge coming.. been testing it on my buddies Xstar. Not only was it crazy amazing on my Tige it works the same on the Xstar... About to be a game over kinda deal!
              Sounds awesome, both out testing continually and being able to come up with game changing ideas. Good luck perfecting it, and fill us in when your ready to release it!

Comment

So far it's worked on every hull I've tried it on. Wanna get m uh hands on a few more. Maybe something available for sale next summer

Just ed fitted one up on a supra

Comment

wickedC' your BA..badass. Can't wait to see your progress..and def' will be interested.

AND can't wait to see some of the wave pics too!!
                  my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

So far it's worked on every hull I've tried it on. Wanna get m uh hands on a few more. Maybe something available for sale next summer

Just ed fitted one up on a supra
                    Awesome, let me know if you need to test it on a 2010 RZ2.

Comment

Originally posted by toogrady15 View Post
                      Awesome, let me know if you need to test it on a 2010 RZ2.
                      2010 is not any different than my 11 rz2 hull has not changed. RZ2 hull with this is flat out retarded.. you could probably barefoot the wave

Comment

2010 is not any different than my 11 rz2 hull has not changed. RZ2 hull with this is flat out retarded.. you could probably barefoot the wave
                        For some reason I thought you had the ASR. Either way I'll keep in touch and be awaiting your release of the game changer. You got me really curious to see the direction you are taking this.

Comment

I would have had one already but I was not pleased with the quality and I have seen several of them. Cant see spending 120K on something that dont make a goofy wave at all. Starting from nothing is crazy for that kind of dough!

Comment

Or if you feel the need to test it on a 2014 rz2 I'm def in.
                            surf till u die.

Comment

Working...
                            X