Convex VX on RZ2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogcapital View Post
    I just installed a convex vx on my 2008 rz2 and added two enzo fat sacs. one in each locker, 1400 pounds each bag, as well as a bow bag with 600 pounds. I tried it out for the first time this weekend. i must be doing something wrong because I'm not getting a good surf wave. Its not long nor do I get good push. We are all surfing a foot behind the boat or closer. I've tried a bunch of configurations and can't seem to get the wave I see in all the videos. We don't have a lot of people in the boat when we surf maybe one or two small adults and two small kids. I'm hoping that the weight of the people isn't the difference. I've tried so many different configurations and just can't get it dialed in. i bought the super large bags because I don't have 6 adults to load in the boat when we go out. would appreciate any thoughts.
    Did you try rear surf side full, rear off side fill under floor hard tank,Both front bags full. Taps at 3 or 4 and 11.6 to 12 mph? Put all passengers on surf side with heaviest in rear surf corner. Should be 8 to 12 degrees of list.
    I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Working...
    X