Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What size fat sacs for good surf wake on 2003 24V ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duffy, what do you mean it fills funny with longer length? I have 39.5" length in my locker, and was looking at the fly high jumbo which is 50" length. What will happen?

Comment

duffy what do you mean it will fill up funny?

Comment

Does anyone know the answer to my question about over sized sac filling funny?

Comment

Originally posted by bugz View Post
          Does anyone know the answer to my question about over sized sac filling funny?
          Typically, I have no issue with a sac being larger then the space its going to occupy. As long as the sac is allowed to vent and not blow up like a balloon, you should be fine in most cases.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Everything will work if it's vented. But I am a big fan of customs, a little bit more and way better filling. You can get good deals on enzo sacs used though.
            Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Working...
            X