No announcement yet.

24ve front ballast plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, been a while, here is the result of my install, unfortunately I couldn’t return the new bags so I will make due with these for now, I will look at selling the bags next year and upgrading, for now I will use lead in the corners to supplement the weight. I’m also using a mission wake shaper. Trying to figure out how to fine tune it. This is just the rear bags both full. Should I be listing the boat, I had the shaper about a foot from the rear just above the first step.
    Last edited by Elias; 06-05-2022, 04:32 PM.

Comment

My 22v has 1000 bags in each rear, 400 in bow. I use a shaper as well. I fill all 3 bags, get up to speed (around 12.5mph) then start dumping one rear bag until the wave cleans up, then adjust the taps.

Comment

Anyone know how to get into contact with chpthril besides messaging him on here?

Comment

He has a web page mikes liquid audio

Comment

Originally posted by Brice1157 View Post
            Anyone know how to get into contact with chpthril besides messaging him on here?
            I see your PM, just have a lot going on an have not gotten to it. Ill get you reply this weekend.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
            X