No announcement yet.

Johnson Talulah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added the third pump on each side, pretty sure they either routed the fill hose to the top of the PNP bag and Y into the fitting. Or Y into the fill line to double the capacity. Before adding the extra pump tot he rear bags, fill time was close to 15 minutes, now fill time is about 8 minutes for the rear bags. Drain is still done by the single drain pump on each side. Pretty sure this is how the 19's or 20's are setup. My marina did tis for me, if you need more info, I can probably get them to provide me with a write up. I think they charged my around $600.00 to do this.

Comment

Install looks good! With 3 pumps you are still seeing 8 minutes fill time? That seems long. My boat fills with 2 fill pumps per rear bag in about 7 minutes, takes about 14 to drain(only 1 drain pump per bag). My ballast capacity is only 200lbs less than yours. Are you sure all pumps are running and working properly?

Comment

I only have two pumps filling the rear. Originally the boat had one pump filling each side.

Comment

Tige is spec'ing the new Shurflo Livewell 12 VDC 2000 GPH in their new boats. I plan on buying 4 of them from BOE Marine for $112 each best price I found and I'll install them in my '17 RZX3. Winter project. May require larger fuses as these are 10amp instead of the Tsunami's at 5amps.
          2017 RZX3

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian View Post
            Tige is spec'ing the new Shurflo Livewell 12 VDC 2000 GPH in their new boats. I plan on buying 4 of them from BOE Marine for $112 each best price I found and I'll install them in my '17 RZX3. Winter project. May require larger fuses as these are 10amp instead of the Tsunami's at 5amps.
            All the circuit protection is in the PDMs. Should handle 10a fine as long as you don't run dual pumps per circuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian View Post
              I would check about those pumps first.

Comment

Working...
              X