• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

slight update
      Attached Files

Comment

Is your tower from a 22V? Also, what is the dimension from the center of tube in the rear to the center of tube in the front? Does the offset in the rear mounting plate offset around the window frame? Does the tower break down? Martin

Comment

tower

Yes, this tower is on my 2003 22V. The measurements from center to center of the tower mounts are as follows:

Rear - 89" apart from the center of the tower mount
          Front - 75.5" apart from the center fo the tower mount

The tower mounts are designed so that if part of the mount has to come inside the windshield it can. However, on my 22v the entire mount is behind the windwhield.

I'm pretty sure that this tower will fit a 2000 23v. The reason I say this is that I used to own a 2000 21v and the 2003 tower did fit my boat. I was thinking about upgrading at the time.

To make sure you should just take a few measurements.
          Last edited by Porter; 02-08-2005, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the dimensions, but I need one more. What is the dimension from the center of the rear tube to the center of the front tube (along either side of the boat)?
            Also, do you know the manufacturer of the Tower?
            Thanks, Martin

Comment

Because the windsheild was there I couldn't tell exactly how much distance there was. I ran the tape measurer along the side of the boat from the inside of the front tower mount to the inside of the rear tower mount and it was 63". I notice my drawing was slightly off in that regard.

In any case, if you factor in half the mount distance of each that would be 68.875" from the center of the front mount to the center of the rear mount. I hope this helps.

Metcraft actually made this tower for Tige' in 2003.

Comment

Any idea on shipping costs to Tucson AZ 85749? Any negotiating on the price? I am assuming the racks and the top are included and the speakers are not. Martin

Comment

I'm not sure what shipping is, but we could check. The price includes to tower and the top racks. The other racks and the bimini top would be extra.

Just so you know what the cost of all this was new 2 years ago, here it is:

New 2005 Tower Price w/board racks = $2,500
                  New Bimini Price = $600
                  Two new Extra Wake Design board racks = $500
                  Boss b-50 speakers = $775/pair on www.wakeside.com
                  Boss b-60 speakers = $575/pair on www.buywake.com

I feel like the tower is a great price at 1/2 the retail cost. I'm open to selling to other stuff at a negotiable price. I'll see if I can figure out shipping to AZ.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the pricing-it appears reasonable assuming the tower and accessories are in good shape. You mentioned "top racks". I could not make them out in the pictures. Are they similiar to the side racks and could they be relocated to the sides? Also, does the tower have the Tige logo on it? I am trying to locate a 22v here in AZ to get a closer look at the tower.
                    Thanks again, Martin

Comment

Hi there,

Yes, the tower does have a Tige' logo on it and it looks really nice. I'll try to take a close-up picture of the tower for you. The top board racks are mounted just above the Tige' logo. They can be removed, but I don't think you can relocate them. Let me work on those pictures for you.

Mike

Comment

Picture of tower logo

Here is the picture of the tower logo that you had requested. Please let me know if you have more quesitons.

Mike
                        Attached Files

Comment

Mike, thanks for the pictures and the dimensions. The local dealer here in AZ gave me a good price to provide and install a tower to fit our boat exactly. Good luck selling your tower, Martin

Comment

Hi Porter,
                            Will it fit my 2002 21V?, I also sent an email to you. Hope your enjoying the sunshine, carrothead

Comment

Working...
                            X