Anyone need a 2003 Tige' Tower - black?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone need a 2003 Tige' Tower - black?

I'm looking at switching out my tower to a polished look as opposed ot the black I have now. I want to see if anyone would be interested in buying my tower. I have a bimini, four board racks and a set of MB Quart speakers. I'm thinking $1250 for the tower and then additional for the accessories. Any interest?
    Attached Files

another pic

pic
    Attached Files

Comment

I would be interested if this tower would fit a 2000 21i RE anyone know if the measurements are the same? Thanks, Adam
      "Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."

Comment

Beam on the 2000 21i

I used to have a 2000 21v and I know it would fit that boat. The hole patterns were similar. Does your 21i have a 100" beam? I will email Tige as well to check.

Comment

2000 21i beam is too narrow...

I checked my 2000 catalog and the beam on the 21i was only 94" at that time. I'm afraid it will not fit.

Comment

Thanks Anyways

Just wondering if you knew who manufactored that specific tower? It has a real nice look to it. Thanks, Adam
            "Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."

Comment

I am interested in your tower, but need to find out if it will fit my 98 PRE 2200i. I am local in Seattle as well. I am going to check with SkiDog Sports in Auburn to see if they can tell me whether it will fit.

Comment

What do you want for your speakers?

Comment

Boss b-50 speakers

The speaker I have are Boss b-50s with the MB Quarter seperates. They are the polished version.

Buywake.com has a sale on these right now for $574.99/pair +$80 for polished = 654.99/pair. Assuming I sell my tower and get a new one I would unload them for say $425/pair.

Comment

Fit for 98-pre2200

Anyone determine if this will fit a 98 pre2200? I too might be interested if it will fit or it can be made to fit.

Comment

I am in the process of checking this out with Porter. We live in the same area, but we are taking measurements first and then we will move to a visual if necessary. We will post up here again once we know for sure.

Doug

Comment

I'm hoping to get some measurements tommorrow!

Comment

I am wanting to change the oroginal tower on our 2000 2300V. Will your tower fit this model? Where are you located? Martin

Comment

Tower Measurements

I am from Seattle. Where are you from?

Doug, the attached drawing shows the measurements for the tower.

Comment

Attachment?

Comment

Working...
                              X