No announcement yet.

helpa newbie out will ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well the 06 zeus xl was to big so im going to try the faction the xl was way to big for me. so we will try the faction out i let ya know how those work out. my first demo board is going to be a hyperlite "state" 145 we will see what it has to offer. its a big dog thats for sure never been on one this big. anybody ever try a 145 or a H/L state for that matter?

Comment

I have the Faction in a XXL, I feel like they run small but I have a 14/15 shoe so who knows. I absolutely love them and haven't popped out once yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kko View Post
        well the 06 zeus xl was to big so im going to try the faction the xl was way to big for me. so we will try the faction out i let ya know how those work out. my first demo board is going to be a hyperlite "state" 145 we will see what it has to offer. its a big dog thats for sure never been on one this big. anybody ever try a 145 or a H/L state for that matter?
        I rode a state once, It seems like a slower board with decent Pop but I was behind a boat w/o a tower.

What board will you be comming from?
        The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

wanna this is my first board of my own im gona demo a few before i buy 1 i like my buddies H/L 141 premier. the guy at the board shop recomended i try the H/L state 145 for my size and skill level. so i figured i would give it a try. im going to try a ronnix for sure and will see what else he comes up with. if yall have any suggestions im all ears. they carry H/L,ronix and liquid force. so i can demo as mnay as these boards as i would like. so give me some input. remember im a beginner and im 6-1 240#.

Comment

My son got the State end of last season. I tried it out earlier this month and thought it was great. I am no big rider in size or ability. Maybe because it was a new board I was a little cautious riding it, water conditions were excellent and the board seemed to have more rocker than the previous one, but I didn't have any face plants. Maybe that toe-side heel-side idea really works?

Anyway, demo away!
            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

thanx for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by kko View Post
                wanna this is my first board of my own im gona demo a few before i buy 1 i like my buddies H/L 141 premier. the guy at the board shop recomended i try the H/L state 145 for my size and skill level. so i figured i would give it a try. im going to try a ronnix for sure and will see what else he comes up with. if yall have any suggestions im all ears. they carry H/L,ronix and liquid force. so i can demo as mnay as these boards as i would like. so give me some input. remember im a beginner and im 6-1 240#.
                Hyperlite Premiers have like the biggest pop on hyperlites line, State is a intermidate board, I'd say get a middle of the road H/L, L/F or Ronix, not a Pro model but not a low end/ begginer

Hyperlite
                -state
                -drive
                liquid force
                -omega
                -team
                -witness

I dont know much about Ronix boards

-mike

Comment

this weekend im trying a h/l 142 TFD. anybody know/use this board? its new but 2 yrs old wich makes me wonder. but the price is right. but i will see how i like it.

Comment

Is it a biolite model, if it is they are new boards

Comment

Looking at an older model was going to be my suggestion since it sounds like you are demoing from watersports west??? They always have a lot of older boards. I bought my murray there that was a year old model and it was way cheaper than anything I could find online. Given it was not the latest and greatest, but still way nicer than the HL motive that I was on. I went with the 142.3cm Murray and love it. I was looking at some of the ronix board the other day there and I really want to try one out, some are really light. Let us know what end up with.

Comment

yeah just got off the H/L 142 TFD i liked it alot and being he is gona sell it to me for less than half of reg list i think im gona get it. i wasnt behind a wakeboard today but tomorrow i will be so ill make sure i like it. yeah i was there when the ronix ibex came in that board is crazy sick. looks awsome and light as a feather. i dont think he has any older ronix on the super duper deal so i will get the H/L and save the $$ towards the boat.

Comment

Nice choice, Nice board those things have good pop. Even more if its a biolite

Comment

Working...
                          X