No announcement yet.

For Sale: 2017 TAPS3 Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you kidding me!?! Between bad weather, vacations, and other commitments we have only been on the water that one time this season. We are hoping to be out there this Saturday though. Problem with that is the boat will be full of 12-13 year old girls for a party for my daughters. I don’t think we will spend any time dialing the wave. But I will bring a couple ballast bags with me just in case for more testing.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
      Are you kidding me!?! Between bad weather, vacations, and other commitments we have only been on the water that one time this season. We are hoping to be out there this Saturday though. Problem with that is the boat will be full of 12-13 year old girls for a party for my daughters. I don’t think we will spend any time dialing the wave. But I will bring a couple ballast bags with me just in case for more testing.
      Brutal!!! Assuming you guys are having the same kind of water year, as us. I was just thinking how it was weird that I hadn’t seen you do anymore write-ups, on them. Keep us posted! I’m super interested in hearing about them getting dialed in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
      X