For Sale: 2017 TAPS3 Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 2017 TAPS3 Plates

TAPS3 plates off my 2017 RZX3. Like new condition. Just polished them up so they are ready to go. Camera was having a hard time focusing on the shinny finish.

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

$1000 plus shipping.

If you are interested in retrofitting these to an older boat, here is the list of items you will need.

(2) Lenco 102XD Actuator 4" Stroke: Lenco 15060-001
    (1) Lenco LED actuator controller for 4" actuator: Lenco 30109-001
    (1) Lenco LED switch Controller: Lenco 30007-001D
    (2) Lenco controller to actuator wiring pig tail: Lenco 30140-202D (should be this one but not 100% sure) or just cut off the connectors from the controller and use butt connectors or something similar to skip this purchase and save some money.
    (2) Lenco Upper actuator mount: Lenco 50015-001D
    Mounting hardware and wiring parts as well.

An older boat with the step in the transom will likely benefit from using the 2" stroke actuator (15057-001) and the 2" stroke actuator LED controller (you'll have to call them for this number). The rest of the parts would stay the same.

Just curious, what plates do you have on your RZX3 now and how does it compare to these plates?

Comment

Josh,

You have the incorrect parts listed. Tige does not use a 4 inch throw actuator. Never have never will. The Correct item if someone is going to retrofit is the 101xd which is a 2 1/4 throw actuator.

If someone buys a 4 inch throw its going to be a disaster.
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by miller View Post
        Just curious, what plates do you have on your RZX3 now and how does it compare to these plates?
        I made a set of plates that copy GSA plates. So far the new plates are just as good, and with time I hope (expect) to get a better wave with them than I could with TAPS3.

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
        Josh,

You have the incorrect parts listed. Tige does not use a 4 inch throw actuator. Never have never will. The Correct item if someone is going to retrofit is the 101xd which is a 2 1/4 throw actuator.

That is correct. I should have stated that. I forgot that when I built my own tabs a while back I placed the tab side mount further out necessitating a longer throw, and a better mechanical advantage. To use a 4" stroke with these tabs you would really need to be able to raise the upper mount up a couple inches higher which may be hard to do depending on your boat. For an older boat, say a pre TAP3 Z3, the 2" parts will be what you want.

Comment

$800.00 plus the shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
            $800.00 plus the shipping.
            Would these work on a 2007 RZ2 and does this include installation??

Comment

Good question. If you want to either grab them and take them to your boat and see what they look like or bring your boat to me we can size them up. Of course if the boat was here we’d probably just roll up our sleeves and get to work on the install

Comment

Good question. If you want to either grab them and take them to your boat and see what they look like or bring your boat to me we can size them up. Of course if the boat was here we’d probably just roll up our sleeves and get to work on the install
                I'm super tempted!! My friend started Infinity Wake and he is trying to get me to try his tabs on my boat but if these would fit why not stick with a proven Tige product! Any idea about how much all of the other parts would run me?

Comment

Did a little more research on this I see that lenco has now integrated the control box right into the switch so there is one less item to install. Lenco's website is down right now so getting information is a bit harder, although their old website was terrible so maybe now it will be better. It's always best to call them and get a list of the actual parts numbers your install requires.

A quick search found this:
                  https://www.amazon.com/Indicator-Int...s%2C199&sr=8-4

I do not know if this switch is for the 4" or 2" actuator though.

Then you'll want two of these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000YMY6VS...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Two of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Lenco-Lenc-Tr...ateway&sr=8-15

Then mounting hardware. You may find these parts cheaper by spending a bit more time looking, but you'll be about $1600 for all the parts and the tabs. That's really not a bad price to retrofit an older boat to run basically TAPS3 with just a bit less automation. Manual control does have some advantages though over the TAPS3 system.

Comment

Hhhhmm so tempting!! How much longer am I going to keep my boat is the damn question!! Infinity Tabs run 2k, not sure what the "friend" discount would be, let me chat with them and I'll get back to you, on a side note do you still pull with your EcoDiesel?

Comment

I do still use the eco for all my towing duties. But I’ll dump it as soon as the warranty is up in about a year.

Comment

I do still use the eco for all my towing duties. But I’ll dump it as soon as the warranty is up in about a year.
                        Same here, I'm shocked it can pull your RZX3, mine struggles with my boat it's kinda ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
                          Josh,

Do you know if Lenco makes a "fast" 2 1/4 actuator. a couple of years ago they started putting the Lenco 102F on the Malibu's to make the transfers in 2 seconds instead of 4 seconds. Malibu's use a 4 inch actuator and Tige's use a 2 1/4 so maybe it doesn't matter

Comment

Elevated will know better than I, but I would guess they all use the same motor. So travel speed would be the same in a given situation. A 2 inch stroke will fully extend faster than a 4 inch. Not sure any of this matters, maybe if you do transfers.

These tabs are sold, by the way.

Comment

Elevated will know better than I, but I would guess they all use the same motor. So travel speed would be the same in a given situation. A 2 inch stroke will fully extend faster than a 4 inch. Not sure any of this matters, maybe if you do transfers.

These tabs are sold, by the way.
                              Are you getting that thing dialed in with your new plates??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X