Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy 2016! For sale: 2006 24Ve with ALL THE GOODIES! $39763 OBO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guarantee someone on here will do it soon enough.
    "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Well.....guess I may have to talk Stealth Cowboy into buying some just so you can compare the difference Dakota. Well see he is just starting to realize what it means to be a boat owner. LOL Doesn't help its been in the 80's here, every weekend "can we go to the lake, can we go to the lake" hahahaha soon enough grasshopper, soon enough. We will keep in-touch Dakota make sure you get to see pictures when he finally gets it on the water.
      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Awesome! I just was in Houston for a week, and 80 degrees did not do anything to help my patience either.....
        Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Did you pull the trigger on the TomCat? Can't wait to see what you do with it especially if you opt for the WCS.
          My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Trigger is pulled buddy. I will keep you in the loop.

Comment

Nice Congrats man, looking forward to seeing that wave.

Comment

Pics or it did not happen.
                "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

thegerman will have to vouch here for the authenticity of the Toyota--but that is my truck, and that is a fat old MB F24 hanging off the back. And that is my snowy street too.

IMG_0445.jpg

Comment

Haha. That's awesome. Good on ya, there will be many a good times in that boat I'm sure.
                    "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

WOW that is sweet, looks awesome!!!! I will vouch for the Import (Yota) and the snow oh snow so much snow, so cold, so much ice.....okay putting my jacket on this is ridiculous.

Comment

That street looks perfect for a game of street hockey. I grew up in the great white north of Syracuse and miss that every once in a while. Then I go wakeboarding in February like we did yesterday and think its all good.

Comment

Working...
                        X