Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy 2016! For sale: 2006 24Ve with ALL THE GOODIES! $39763 OBO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 2016! For sale: 2006 24Ve with ALL THE GOODIES! $39763 OBO!

Now that Christmas is over, perhaps some are on the hunt for a great surfing boat for the upcoming summer. Mine fits that bill!
    Throws absolutely the best surf wave possible in a 24Ve. No corners cut.

2006 24Ve
    245 hrs MP 5.7 340hp
    HydroPhase RideSteady GPS speed control (DON'T GLOSS OVER THIS--A-MA-ZING UPGRADE)
    Huge custom HIDDEN automated surf ballast system--custom FlyHigh sacs ordered thru Mike's Liquid Audio. Tsunami 1200 pumps fill and drain, lockers enlarged for max capacity--a huge and painful job, but VERY worth the effort.
    1800 lb port rear custom FlyHigh
    1650 lb stbd rear custom FlyHigh
    600 lb u-shaped FlyHight bow sac
    Solid audio system: Precision Power class D amps, Kicker Solobaric 12" sub and 6 Kicker in-boats, 6.5 HLCD towers. All very adequately powered Absolutely SLAMS.
    Fresh Air Exhaust with platform quick release option
    Duffy's Surf Flap mod
    Acme 1235 prop
    Interior great, gel great--both 8.5/10. No rip, tears or bad seams.
    Seadek flooring on transom lids, swim deck, and transom walk thru.
    Includes trailer of course--with great tires. I would pull it to the moon without hesitation.
    Rocked 120 awesome surf hours last summer!
    For perspective, I am 6'3" and 225" in the pics (of the male surfer--my wife is NOT that big).
    All the work is done, NO ADDITIONAL SURF MODS NEEDED! High quality, anal retentive installation of everything. The boat works like a Rolex. Free lifetime tech support!

I am sure I have forgotten much. The boat is OPTIMIZED in every way. Runs out perfectly.
    Make me a deal! I apologize for lack of interior photos, these are all from the summer. The interior is in excellent condition.
    I have a plethora of other photos and videos if you reach out to me!
    Tell your friends, tell your relatives, heck tell your spouse, your kids, your pets!

IMG_5228.jpgIMG_5060.jpgIMG_5019.jpgIMG_4986.jpgIMG_2257.jpgIMG_1505.jpgIMG_1066.jpgIMG_0218.jpgIMG_6458.jpgIMG_5158.jpg
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Good luck with the sale. You won't need 2 boats...unless you wanted to do a surf pipe all the time LOL

Comment

PM Sent
      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Some good dudes just pulled away with this sled last night. It was awesome to meet them, and I hope the new captain has a freaking blast with this hog for many years to come. I will let him proclaim the transfer of The Flying Wasp on the forums if he wants to. I know the Wasp will likely really enjoy the climate change.

Comment

Congrats on the sale! So, whats the next big boat? Now your boat is gone...you can tell us, right?

Comment

Finalizing some details....the sale was the final catalyst. I hinted to thegerman618 and stealthcowboy........starts with M and ends with B and nothing in between. Had it in the crosshairs already.

Comment

Funny thing is.....I might be going backwards on wave quality. We shall see!

Comment

Here is the replacement:
                #surflikeaboss

runabout.jpg

Comment

Sorry, wrong one. That is one I was considering, but I decided to go this route (for real):

IMG_6202.jpgunknown-8.jpgunknown-10.jpgunknown-12.jpgunknown.jpg

Comment

And some of these: we shall see if this was a wise move

GSA tabs.jpg

Comment

Oh man, I'll hold my tongue seriously hope you like it.
                      "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Originally posted by WYTige? View Post
                        Oh man, I'll hold my tongue seriously hope you like it.
                        Sounds like you may have experienced before? There are a several people out there with GSA who have no clue what they're doing. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if it sucked!

It won't suck with me at the helm. I won't let it. You guys know that...

As for the boat itself, I like what it brings to the table for my wife and kids, mostly. Everything is a compromise with the lady and 4 mini people.

i cannot lie though, I wonder a little but am overall PUMPED.

IF TIGES WEREN'T SO DAMN HIGH PRICED LOL!!!! I wanted a Z3 with TAPS3. So I basically "got one" with what I could afford, if that makes any sense.

Comment

PS: also VERY NEARLY added GSA to the Flying Wasp and kept it. Now wouldn't that have been fun for everyone to observe? I know you all are wondering like I am......

Comment

Just giving you a hard time. A guy at my lake has a 2015 B -52 and he loves it. You're going to have a sweet wake and a good time with your family and that is most important. Can't wait to hear what you get!!
                            "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

I will be sure and let you know, I would never leave this forum!

Would it not have been fun to slap some of those tabs on my 24VE and see what happens?

Comment

Working...
                              X