Fly High W005-P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fly High W005-P

Fly High W005-P Tige surf sac for the port side.

This sac is primarily designed as a plug-n-play upgrade to the 2010-2014 Surf or Pro level aft locker ballast sacs. It has the 4 corresponding threaded ports, as well as two additional. It will also work manually filling with a W709 Pump kit or plumbed in on a boat with base level or no ballast. Due to its size, it is a very good fit for the R20 and RZR, but will certainly work in other Tige boats. It can be used in the 2015 models that have no ballast or still use the wedge shaped 350 OEM surf sac. It just needs a little reworking of the boats plumbing.

Now, there are some specifics regarding this sac, that you need to take into account. This sac was new and never installed in a boat, but is an open item. It was incorrectly labeled as a starboard side sac when shipped to the installer. Without realizing it was the incorrect side, the installer glued five (5) W743 fittings into the sac. 2 on the bottom, 3 on the top. This will make it a little tricky as 1 or more of the W743's will need to be capped. I will work with the buyer to help work around these glued in fittings, based on your application.

Sac retails for $539.00. Im willing to part with this W005-P for $300.00 + freight. I will include (1) W731 wally plug and (4-5) W746 female quick-con 90.

Please asked all the questions you want. I want to make sure this will work for you, before completing a final transaction.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Sorry! Just re-read which boat it was for. Doesn't look right for my application.
    Last edited by 007; 12-07-2015, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Mike,

How does this sac compare to the custom 22ve sac as far as dimensions?

Comment

Not as wide, not as tall, not as long in the leg. About 300 lb less then my Ve custom.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

too bad it's port side. I need a goofy side sac.....
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
            too bad it's port side. I need a goofy side sac.....
            For anyone else, its only a port side as it pertains to a 2010-2014 tige with the surf/pro ballast level. In any other model, its not relevant.

Comment

I think we'll take it Mike.

Have separate fill, drain and vent connections currently.

Comment

Sac is sold, thanks!

Comment

[QUOTE=chpthril;755955]Sac is sold, thanks![/QUOTE
                  Hello, chpthril!
                  Wrote you in private.
                  Alexander.

Comment

Working...
                  X