No announcement yet.

Not a typo: for sale 2006 24ve Surf Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking boat and an even better looking wave. Glwts Dakota. Can't wait to see what's next
    Sometimes you have to do what feels good, rather than what feels right.

Comment

http://www.onlyinboards.com/2006-Tig...ota-53077.aspx
      Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

X2 ^^^^^^^^^^but I bought the same exact boat. Same price after I talked the guy down to 40K. My heart skipped beat when I saw this, had to make sure Dakota4ce didn't steal my boat and was trying to sell it.
        My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

I'm so curious about what you will get! I gave up on trying to always have the best wave. I do enjoy blowing peoples minds with my wave that own g25, 247s and huge MC.
          Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
            X2 ^^^^^^^^^^but I bought the same exact boat. Same price after I talked the guy down to 40K. My heart skipped beat when I saw this, had to make sure Dakota4ce didn't steal my boat and was trying to sell it.
            LOL that would be awesome. Boat arbitrage! No I not that crafty. I sure hope someone sees this baby and wants it. It is such an awesome machine.

I am hoping for an equivalent wave in the next machine. Aside from that, its a family decision. (useless, coy clues, I know)

Comment

Originally posted by duffymahoney View Post
              I'm so curious about what you will get! I gave up on trying to always have the best wave. I do enjoy blowing peoples minds with my wave that own g25, 247s and huge MC.
              I have also blown a couple of minds--however I took your speed advice late in the season and actually wasn't realizing full potential until about Sept 1st. Thats when it got VERY good.

Comment

Whoever buys it will get a HE!! of a boat, I love my 24Ve' I love taking people surfing that have surfed behind other boats, they always prefer the Ve' wave over the others as previously mentioned. Maybe try and flip Jake Owen from Malibu to Tige' that way we can have a kick *** concert at the reunions. LOL
                My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Whoever buys it will get a HE!! of a boat, I love my 24Ve' I love taking people surfing that have surfed behind other boats, they always prefer the Ve' wave over the others as previously mentioned. Maybe try and flip Jake Owen from Malibu to Tige' that way we can have a kick *** concert at the reunions. LOL
                  Agreed all the way. It is a wonderful boat and just works like a swiss watch. Thanks to all of you guys out there!

Comment

Whoever buys it will get a HE!! of a boat, I love my 24Ve' I love taking people surfing that have surfed behind other boats, they always prefer the Ve' wave over the others as previously mentioned.
                    I'll second that. Something magical about that 24 foot hull when properly ballasted. A definite sweet spot in the Surf Boats Hall of Fame.

Comment

If you have someone who needs a solid vessel, tell them about this boat and tell them to ask about the Christmas special!

Comment

They get it now, but don't have to pay for it until Christmas 2016? Now that's special!

Comment

Not even close ID, you ask santa, aka dakota for a 24ft Tige for christmas and magically, one appears with the title free and clear included

it's like the Tige version of A Christmas Story.....
                          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

"You'll surf your eye out"?

Comment

Have you sold this yet? I have a neighbor in the market for a good surf boat...

Comment

Originally posted by rhoadsdj View Post
                                Have you sold this yet? I have a neighbor in the market for a good surf boat...
                                Not sold yet. Not trying super hard...I must admit! Send me a PM and I will send you my digits!

Comment

Working...
                                X