Not a typo: for sale 2006 24ve Surf Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a typo: for sale 2006 24ve Surf Monster

Where do I start? I am looking to move this beast for a project that will be revealed in time!
    Throws absolutely the best surf wave possible in a 24Ve. No corners cut.

2006 24Ve
    245 hrs MP 5.7 340hp
    Hydrophase GPS speed control
    Huge custom HIDDEN automated surf ballast system--custom FlyHigh sacs ordered thru Mike's Liquid Audio. Tsunami 1200 pumps.
    1800 lb port rear
    1600 lb stbd rear
    600 lb bow sac
    Solid audio system: Precision Power class D amps, kicker sub and 6 in boats, 6.5 HLCD towers. Don't be fooled, the audio SLAMS.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    Duffys Surf Flap
    Acme 1235 prop
    Interior great, gel great.
    Seadek on transom lids, swim deck, and transom walk thru.
    Includes trailer of course.
    Rocked 120 awesome surf hours this summer.

I am sure I have forgotten much. The boat is OPTIMIZED in every way. Runs out perfectly.
    $40K takes her away.

PM me if you have interest!IMG_5228.jpgIMG_6458.jpg
    Last edited by dakota4ce; 10-31-2015, 02:00 PM.
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

I want that boat but don't think i could sell mine fast enough. So whats next?

Comment

It's not a done deal at this point, so I can't say for sure. It's a little sentimental, because I love this boat too! This baby was built on this forum. A labor of much love.
      Last edited by dakota4ce; 10-30-2015, 04:12 PM.

Comment

How's the steering/tracking with that much list?

Comment

It is not that bad at all! It pulls to the right a little bit, it is easy to hold. Let's put it this way: I had several noobs drive me this summer, and they all picked up the handling quickly. Otherwise, I never would have surfed. My wife drives me all the time, and she is NOT a boat driving person.

Comment

Dakota- I have the same boat and really like what you have done to/with it. I love the SeaDek on the rear lids, swim deck and walk thru! Di you template that yourself or did SeaDek have that on file? I would like to do that to mine but worry about templating my own.

Good luck with the sale and hopefully it lands you a new Tige!

Comment

Originally posted by 25cents View Post
              Dakota- I have the same boat and really like what you have done to/with it. I love the SeaDek on the rear lids, swim deck and walk thru! Di you template that yourself or did SeaDek have that on file? I would like to do that to mine but worry about templating my own.

Good luck with the sale and hopefully it lands you a new Tige!
              I bought just a sheet of the material and did it by hand. It really was not too hard. I removed the transom lids and used them as templates, then made paper templates for the walkthru areas. On the swim deck, I removed the original rubber and used them to trace new SeaDek pads.

The stuff is WAAAY better than the rubber and/or nothing.

Comment

After all the effort you put into this boat, I cannot believe you are selling it so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by IDBoating View Post
                  After all the effort you put into this boat, I cannot believe you are selling it so soon.
                  I am an addict to projects! LOL or possibly a glutton for punishment? I assure you, I am a little surprised I am selling it, and also am shedding a tear or two. BUT, I also have some tantalizing plans.

Either way, the journey to me is half of the fun. I sure hope I can find someone to take over this beast.

A few years back I restored an early generation Ford Bronco from the ground up. Every bolt everywhere, new. Then it sat in my garage for a couple years, I used it go get ice cream cones, and I grew tired of it. SOLD. People thought I was crazy. I have very little attachment to things like this, but am really attached to what they do for our family and for life. Sounds corny, but true!

Either way, building and using this boat has been a riot.

Comment

Originally posted by dakota4ce View Post
                    I bought just a sheet of the material and did it by hand. It really was not too hard. I removed the transom lids and used them as templates, then made paper templates for the walkthru areas. On the swim deck, I removed the original rubber and used them to trace new SeaDek pads.

The stuff is WAAAY better than the rubber and/or nothing.
                    Thanks for the info. That is definitely a project I want to tackle.

Comment

IMG_5222.jpgIMG_1066.jpgIMG_0218.jpgIMG_6789.jpgIMG_5158.jpgIMG_5060.jpgIMG_5019.jpgIMG_4986.jpgIMG_5224.jpg
                      Attached Files

Comment

NOTE: I MAKE WAVES LOOK SMALL AT 6'4" AND 225# LOL. I ASSURE YOU, ITS NOT SMALL (that's what she....)? Okay, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by 25cents View Post
                          Thanks for the info. That is definitely a project I want to tackle.
                          No sweat. Its a piece of cake and very worth it.

Comment

Well thats dissapointing! I just bought a 2008 24Ve on Monday, real similar to this boat, only it needs basically everything you've added.... Ballast, FAE, Stereo, Seadek, Hydrophase, and a 1235. I even wanted blue AND your also located in SD. Few days too late I guess. O well, looking forward to doing all the work on my boat, just not looking forward to paying for it. Good luck with the sale, I would think that boat will go quick.

Comment

Originally posted by goridedoo View Post
                              Well thats dissapointing! I just bought a 2008 24Ve on Monday, real similar to this boat, only it needs basically everything you've added.... Ballast, FAE, Stereo, Seadek, Hydrophase, and a 1235. I even wanted blue AND your also located in SD. Few days too late I guess. O well, looking forward to doing all the work on my boat, just not looking forward to paying for it. Good luck with the sale, I would think that boat will go quick.
                              LOL well that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes. Feel free to hit me up anytime--I have learned a lot about this great vessel. Happy to help!

Comment

Working...
                              X